Would you rather

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh shiz I mistook how this thread worked, sorry for that. To answer your response I'd have to say go blind, music is something so important to me and not hearing the sounds of nature or just anything I feel I'd go insane.

Would you rather live in a different country without any knowledge of it or what you were getting yourself into, or stay where you are risking the chance of never experiences a new place?

Fur cold~Heart warm

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Deleted645

speak another language for a day, and no one understands you unless they speak that language

Would you rather be invisible but only for 5 seconds at a time

or

Fly, but only 2 feet off the ground

Guest Deleted645

Eat nothing but your least favorite food for a month

(yum)

would you rather cut off all your hair for a year

or

never be able to cut your hair ever again 

Guest Deleted645

Eat no candy at Halloween

(I’ll just go to the store the next day when they have the after Halloween sale. Muhaha)

would you rather get eaten by an alligator 

or

Have an elephant stomp on  you to death

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Guys, you gotta ask another question. I'm just going to from @Timbrilsom's question.

Would you rather be transported to your favourite fictional world or meet your favourite fictional character in this world?

Favourite fictional world. It would probably feel more like home than here and I would want to meet everyone, not just one favourite. Even though there is risks with entering another world (e.g. you might die) I'm not afraid to take this risks. My friend was talking to me about this the other day when I said I was interested in becoming homocide detective and she was like 'but you might die' and I was like IDC, which people mistake for recklessness. I don't mean that I don't care if I die, I mean I'm willing to face the risk of dying to avenge the death of another. Which I would definetly do if I had to save the life of someone in the fictional world.

ANYWAY, WYR be stuck on a broken ski lift or in a broken elevator?

Broken ski lift for me. At least you're out in the open. And even though I like small spaces I wouldn't trust being confined in a man-made box in the sky and would probably have a panic attack. Ski lifts sound safer, plus there's snow below in case I have to jump.

💗🏳️‍🌈💗 / Ever (she/her) / Emma (he/him or they/them) / Xia (ae/aer or she/her) / Taurus (any/all) / 💗🏳️‍🌈💗

"The only thing stronger than darkness? Is light." - Lynette Noni

Lick a slug. I'm terrified of anything painful or sharp near my skin, and I've licked gross stuff before so I'll be fine.

WYR have a pool with colour-changing water or have a pool wth invisible water?

Invis water for me. It would probably be easy to drown in, but it would look so cool if you were just floating in the middle of what looks like nothing.

💗🏳️‍🌈💗 / Ever (she/her) / Emma (he/him or they/them) / Xia (ae/aer or she/her) / Taurus (any/all) / 💗🏳️‍🌈💗

"The only thing stronger than darkness? Is light." - Lynette Noni

Lick a slug. I'm terrified of anything painful or sharp near my skin, and I've licked gross stuff before so I'll be fine.

WYR have a pool with colour-changing water or have a pool wth invisible water?

Invis water for me. It would probably be easy to drown in, but it would look so cool if you were just floating in the middle of what looks like nothing.

Invisible water. that would be cool as fuck! Plus, it's kind of realistic since water is clear anyway

Would you rather eat chocolate cake or meat lover's pizza? (you don't get both)

Guest Deleted member 57549

I am vegan, so... none? unless I can have a vegan chocolate cake, please :P

Would you rather have the ability to fly or breath under the water?