what normal clothing makes you fell more like/closer to your therio/kintypes?

i usually wear over sized sweaters and hoodies to give me the feeling of being big and floofy like my lynx-kin, occasionally ill wear a pair of fursuit gloves that i made but i dont think that counts as "normal" clothing, or ill wear something light and flowy thatll make me feel close to my feathered dragon-kin, wearing a bathing suit or something silky makes me feel closer to my otter-kin

I am Felix, ftm transgender(he/him), panromantic, polytherian & mythotherian, furry, photographer, artist, introvert, in need of friends and dealing with some Serious art block.

💙💛💗♡♡♡💙💗🤍💗💙♡♡♡💙💛💗♡♡♡💙💗🤍💗💙♡♡♡💙💛💗♡♡♡💙💗🤍💗💙♡♡♡💙💛💗♡♡♡💙💗🤍💗💙♡♡♡💙💛💗♡♡♡💙💗🤍💙

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly looking forward to the day I can walk around the house without a shirt, without it being awkward or cold. If I must wear shoes, sandals are good, if not sandals then thin soles so I can feel the ground. 

In winter I go for large frumpy sweaters to simulate that feather floof. 

Red Tailed Hawk Therian / Polymorph / Spirit Being / Anthro Hawk / Deitykin

Shard of Heru AKA Horus

Heavy jackets with fur on the inside, bracelets, rings, necklaces, fur stuff, crazy hair (not clothing but yee), jeans, tennis shoes Practically anything that is fluffy or somewhat Nordic vibing or anything loose and big. (I kinda also have to wear big stuff because my arm size is decently big due to muscle and I do weigh a decent bit but it's mainly muscle too)

Guest baphomet

long skirts, fun sleeves, and not normal per-say but a pair of resin horns that i have! generally my favorite outfits are all appropriate for moonlit faerie balls with lots of tea and dancing.

• 1 month later...

Chokers and ripped clothing, like jeans or shirts. The chokers give me that same canine feeling that my collars (part of my gear, like my tail) give me. As for the ripped clothing, they give that fierce, fighting kind of dominant feel to them. I also like layering oversized sweaters and hoodies, as they give me that warm, insulated feeling that having thick fur would give.

Great question!

I like to wear loose-fitting warm-weather clothing, no shoes. Especially swim shorts—that way I can climb, walk, and swim without having to go inside and make a formal change of clothes—I can just exist! (I’m still afraid to be seen if I’m not wearing a shirt, though, which means sad, soggy t-shirts after swimming.)

If I have to wear shoes, I’ll wear flip flops. I dislike closed shoes—it’s like wearing thick leather mittens with no thumbs!

I'm very lucky that the only costs of dressing in kinnish ways is that I get some odd looks. I also get asked if I'm Amish a lot. I am not Amish. lol. Cute dresses, but not a ton of color choices!

I wear a lot of natural fibers and have recently fallen in love with a voile chemise that I wear under basically everything. So nice, air-thin white chemise with puff shoulders and fit sleeves, a knee or calf length overdress, some artistic jewelry, and my elf ears and there I'm set!

• 1 month later...

I wear different things for my different animals for my horse I wear gray hoodies and dull clothes for my wolf it’s the same thing but looser and that is easy because I am very scarily skinny(not my choice I just don’t gain weight) and for my dog I were bright yellow tops and try to wear a pink skirt or bright shorts 

Guest Deleted member 55919

Black all the way. Black hoodies, black gym-pants, black shirts, you name it. It's a little gothic, but I was mostly black as a dragon so it helps me feel like my past self.

If one outfit defines me, it's this one:

[ATTACH]2297._xfImport[/ATTACH]

• Like 1

Naia Ōkami [ID] [KB] [KO]

Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its

staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!

I have a couple of slogan t-shirts from cafepress that are theriotype specific, I got it from a shop aimed at ape enthusiasts and zookeepers etc, rather obscure stuff but I like them. Part of me hope someone gets it, and the rest of me finds myself in high spirits when wearing them. There are a couple more shirts I hope to buy one day from that shop. 

[ATTACH]2305._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Bit of a cheeky one but it's SUPER SRS SCIENCE or atleast that's my excuse (it's meant to be grey but the walls in that room are bright orange :P)

[ATTACH]2306._xfImport[/ATTACH]

😬😬😬😬

[ATTACH]2307._xfImport[/ATTACH]

This is the back of the second shirt with the shop name and website. They also sell orangutan shirts with "red ape tribe" written on the back.