What songs give you therian/kin vibes/goosebumps?

the songs that give me kin vibes/goosebumps are: where's your rider by the oh hellos, ok ok by half·alive and Blackbird by Gabriel wolfchild, there are others but those are my favorite ones at the moment

I am Felix, ftm transgender(he/him), panromantic, polytherian & mythotherian, furry, photographer, artist, introvert, in need of friends and dealing with some Serious art block.

💙💛💗♡♡♡💙💗🤍💗💙♡♡♡💙💛💗♡♡♡💙💗🤍💗💙♡♡♡💙💛💗♡♡♡💙💗🤍💗💙♡♡♡💙💛💗♡♡♡💙💗🤍💗💙♡♡♡💙💛💗♡♡♡💙💗🤍💙

I noticed some days certain DragonForce songs can hit me hard.  A few days back just hearing the phrase "with the heart of a dragon we rise" while listening to such energetic fast music made me tear up.

Lot of songs by SKALD, Heilung, Eivor.  They're also some of my general go-to for spiritual music when I'm doing spiritual/metaphysical/witchy things.

I get big kith feelings from The Maiden and the Selkie by Heather Dale and Still Catch the Tide by Talis Kimberley/Seanan McGuire.

This one doesn't give me any kin/kith vibes, but when I hear the first half of Last of the Real Ones by Fall Out Boy it feels like my soul lifts out of my body and experiences otherworldly joy for a moment.  It's one of my all-time favorite songs as a result.  I just love that opening line so much.  "I was just an only child of the universe..."  I want to get it tattooed.  ("I am a collapsing star with tunnel vision..." is also a very good line.)

black dragon 🐲elf 🧝‍♂️werewolf 🐺

c'linker 🔗otherhearted 💕

they/them or xe/xem

Kisetsu wa Tsugitsugi Shindeiku, the ending of Tokyo Ghoul (gosh, this one is epic)

I'm still here by John Rzeznik

Iris by Goo Goo Dolls

TheFatRat & Anna Yvette & Laura Brehm - Chosen

Star Trek Beyond Soundtrack

... all of them can set my mind into a kin mood and give me big energy feelings. But I've learned that this energy doesn't come from the music. The music is only a trigger.

The energy is within me.

Western Guardian Dragon

monster by nightcore 💜

nightcore is a type of music, not an artist, nightcore is simply making the songs higher pitched and faster, and then theres daycore which is the complete opposite, making the song slower and lower pitch, i know of quite a few songs called monster, my favorite is by dodie though, i also love skillets monster too,

I am Felix, ftm transgender(he/him), panromantic, polytherian & mythotherian, furry, photographer, artist, introvert, in need of friends and dealing with some Serious art block.

💙💛💗♡♡♡💙💗🤍💗💙♡♡♡💙💛💗♡♡♡💙💗🤍💗💙♡♡♡💙💛💗♡♡♡💙💗🤍💗💙♡♡♡💙💛💗♡♡♡💙💗🤍💗💙♡♡♡💙💛💗♡♡♡💙💗🤍💙

nightcore is a type of music, not an artist, nightcore is simply making the songs higher pitched and faster, and then theres daycore which is the complete opposite, making the song slower and lower pitch, i know of quite a few songs called monster, my favorite is by dodie though, i also love skillets monster too,

A good one is also Royal Blood's Little Monster (sure not the same name but close enough). Both Nightcored and not, the song makes me happy

Full Moon by Sonata Arctica haha 

I'm sure there's others too but I can't think of them at the moment

“There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.”  ― Charles Darwin, The Origin of Species

I'm watery, and while actual songs don't do it for me, certain instrumental music reminds me a lot of the ocean. Mostly mellow, ambient stuff. One of my favorites is "The Sea" from the Machinarium soundtrack, although I've never played the game. Unlike a lot of merkin, I'm not personally a fan of tropical beach vibes when it comes to my kin/kith music.

• 2 weeks later...

I just stumbled across the Dragonheart main title music... parts of this music still make me cry, after all those years since I've seen the movie. The first part of this one (and only that, 00:15-1:07) awakens feelings so deeply ingrained into me... protection, guidance, knowledge, calm, but also a kind of deep, deep sadness... Really, these few seconds are me, the western guardian dragon, cast into music. I have to exert extreme control or this will put me into a complete fusion shift instantly.

Maybe I should be brave enough to listen to it and not constrain myself? But tbh I'm scared by this. It really feels like this kind of mental/astral/phantom shift pulls me into another plane of existence. The astral, my world, the place I belong, I guess? It feels so endlessly and utterly beautiful. It's so... ah, words can't describe. It feels like the world falls apart like an illusion, a dream, and nothing, nothing remains except the ancient dragon I am: light, life, love, infinite energy, an almost insane amount of confidence and unshakable positivity, and being one with all. And if I dive into there too deeply, I don't know if I can ever return. Tbh, I might not want to return. I'm closer to staying there than before. It feels like a place I need to go, but it seems still too early.

Just realized I can trigger this feeling without the music... it's within me. No surprise, but it's awesome and fascinating to no end. What on Earth is this? Idk if there's anyone who can understand that...

The next part is more joyful. It still fits, but doesn't speak to me so deeply. Tbh the feelings induced by this today are so extreme that I can't listen to the full track. Maybe you can enjoy it more.

Western Guardian Dragon