Any Therians Want to Chat?

What's your favorite song or a song that helps you shift? 

always love this question ^_^ as im a big music buff lol i have quite alot that i love and that help me shift i can list some i want list all cause it be huge but some big ones ^^

The Killers: Deadlines and Commitments, Linkin Park: Burning in the skys, Nightwish: Last Ride Of The Day Within Temptation: Whole World Is Watching  list goes on XD

I like hard rock, so In This Moment was a find for me. I love Big Bad Wolf and Sick like me especially. They just give that monstrous vibe ahah. Other than that, I enjoy monster hunter soundtracks, and Roundtable Rival, songs without lyrics can be quite fun to listen to, it makes my imagination work and often gets me in a shift.

Guest Deleted645

For me, meat can make me a little shifty, but too much. Candy canes also make me shifty....I chew the candy canes like a dog would a bone, so that’s why it makes me shift

I'm something of a night owl and without a schedule might stay up until one or two in the morning. This is rather inconvenient when the sunrise energy rush wakes me up. I try to ignore it and go back to sleep when I can. In the summer it can be too hot to go out during the day, so I used to take walks late at night and see other people outside enjoying the cool air too. 

Red Tailed Hawk Therian / Polymorph / Spirit Being / Anthro Hawk / Deitykin

Shard of Heru AKA Horus