Chat With Me!

Edit: Apparently there’s an introductions thread! So I posted my intro there.

...so instead, I’m turning this into a thread where I can get to know you all. I’ve been in the community for a long time but am only now getting around to Kinmunity! Wanted to introduce myself, as I am the lead admin in the new unofficial discord. But yeah! DM me if you wanna chat, but for this thread, introduce yourself and tell me some cool things about you! What’s your kintypes? Favorite hobbies? 🐾

@BreadCat That’s neat! My partner has a collection of encyclopedias, dictionaries, and other books like that!

@Amber_101 TBF, my mom forced me to watch every Twilight movie as a kid, so it’s nostalgic for me.  :GrinandWiggle:  I always liked the Warriors and Goosebumps books growing up, but I don’t really read anymore lol. In terms of movies and shows, any werewolf movie is a good movie, haha. An American Werewolf in London is a longtime favorite along with The Howling, Dog Soliders, Ginger Snaps, and others.

I’m real picky about shows - my two favorites are InuYasha and Turn. They differ quite a lot - one being an anime and another a historical drama based on the Amrev.  :o.0: But I love history, and InuYasha’s just a good show I guess? xD

@Amber_101 Easily the colonial period in America. I will admit I am very invested in the people rather than events, but anything American Revolution I will consume. Except Hamilton. I do not like Hamilton.  :Laugh:  I do like shows like Turn, John Adams HBO, the George Washington miniseries, so on so forth. Liberty’s Kids even slaps. 

Another equally interesting historical figment to study is the history behind cryptozoology, urban legends and anything of the sorts. Also ties into my Amrev obsession a bit, since one of my favorite historical figures (Marquis De Lafayette, who was in the war favoring America’s side) claimed he was there for the Beast of Gevaudan incident back when he was a child between 1764 - 1767!

So yeah. Anything Amrev or spooky stuff.

Hello, welcome to Kinmunity! 

I myself haven’t been on here for very long, but nonetheless, it is always fun to meet other Therian/Otherkin folks. I am a Cat Therian, and although i am unsure of what breed i am, i just prefer to see myself as a black cat. I dont care to find out the breed, but if i find out later on, then that would be neat. I am currently also questioning the Kitsune, after having identified as a Red Fox for over 4 to 5 months, and i am still unsure if Kitsune fits. 

It is nice to meet you ❤️

I'm a traditional artist! I draw anthro art, fan art, feral stuff, cute stuff, creepy stuff... really it varies!  Here are some examples of my work, if you're interested! 

[ATTACH]2341._xfImport[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2342._xfImport[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2343._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Proud ink being

Pearl <3 Bendy