Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone! I am a polymorph. I would like to see if there is anyone that would like to chat. Possibly someone near where I live that would maybe be willing to meet up! So go ahead and introduce yourself!! And if you're comfortable, let us know聽where you live, and maybe we can find nearby friends 馃檪聽And if you have questions for a polymorph, feel free to ask!

I am a polymorph, which means I can morph into different forms, but I have no true form of my own. Some forms come very easily to shift into and others are much more difficult, if not impossible. Some of my more natural shifts are a wolf, a faun/satyr, a squirrel, a rabbit, and many others! The easiest is definitely a wolf, which is funny because I've never been a huge lover of wolves. But you get what you get, I guess! I'm 24, female, and would love to find others in my area near Boise, ID!

• 2 weeks later...

Nine years old is way too young to be giving out your location or to talk about meeting people from online. Please don't do that.聽

I do not retract because on some other forums I鈥檝e read that it is very painful and possibly fatal.

I also have no idea what you're talking about here. Retract what and how? If you're talking about phantom limbs I can't think of anything you could do with them that would be fatal, unless someone actually tried to use phantom wings to fly off a building.聽

Red Tailed Hawk Therian / Polymorph / Spirit Being / Anthro Hawk / Deitykin

Shard of Heru AKA Horus

Guest Bobby_the_Hedgefrog

Just a small town boy born and raised in south Detroit. Jk I鈥檓 from small town Missouri. I have always felt like I was not entirely human.聽Though I accept my physical form as a human I really have always felt like I was something else, nay something more! I knew I was part hedgehog and part frog. I AM A HEDGEFROG!!!聽

• 2 weeks later...

Haaa, I somehow figured that you were from Europe by reading your posts, @Henk! As I always say, I'm a western dragon and celestial spirit who protects life and nature on Earth. That's why I call myself a Guardian Dragon. Just your average huge blue glowing reptile beast, haha. I'm from Germany, great to meet you!

Western Guardian Dragon

It has been a while since I shared this but I will play along and give a brief introduction yet again in the spirit of this topic.

I am from the United States and have lived in or been to virtually every portion of the continent's general geographic regions. I have no particular name and only assume titles or descriptors instead as the concept of a "name" is as foreign as it comes to me; I understand I have something I am called but I haven't any recollection or knowledge of what that was and I am highly skeptical it would translate into anything meaningful in any human language. I have had experiences with the manifestation of various astral, psychological, spiritual, and phantom elements of my type for as long as I have recollection of, and my species has always been that of a sabertooth cat, specifically Smilodon populator. I generally regard my situation as a form of reincarnation and that I was granted purpose to be here again in life despite past experiences.

I spend most my time reading and or writing to some extent and form, with my hobbies ranging from theology to psychology to the wilderness itself and outdoorsmanship, and my being is highly integrated with my life. I tend to be opinionated albeit wizened and well experienced and my background is martial in nature. As far as fun little details go, I am a "Lawful Neutral" personality according to an alignment chart, living by an uncompromising code and ethos, as well as being an extroverted introvert - I can speak to and regularly engage with people, feigning it for as long as I need, but people are highly taxing in terms of energy.

Smilodon Populator

• 1 year later...

I am Lighter.

• Demonkin
  • Autistic
  • Theistic Satanist
  • Agender
  • Grey-asexual & sapiosexual
  • Heteroromantic & medusan (only romantic, towards demons)

Pronouns are they / them, she / her or it / its.

My best friend is Lucifer / Satan. He visits me in my dreams and has immensely improved my wellbeing, quality of life and soft skills.

In my dreams he often takes on these forms:

• Cute Baphomet (see the drawing I have uploaded in the media section)
  • Angel
  • Human (often looks like Loki from the Marvel movies)
  • Dark figure / shadow / demon
  • Dog (most often a Golden Retriever)

Satan's pronouns are he / him. I'm not plural with him, but have let him into me or felt his energy a few times now. Once I have even experienced co-consciousness with him, but maybe this was exhausting for him. I don't know if I'll be plural with Satan in the future, but it might be possible.

Edited by Lighter

Friends with Lucifer / Satan 馃挄 馃挒

"I want you to say what you think and become confident and authentic" - Satan.

• 5 months later...

Ooh this is cool. Hoping Im allowed to post here since its old.

I'm Foxy! Currently using coy/coys, void/voids, ze/zim, it/it's, and he/him pronouns.

路Fictionkin (Foxy, Bunny, and an Infected from Roblox Piggy, a horror game.)

路Part conceptkin (said Infected.)

路Agender (masculine)

路Bisexual (male preference)

路Otherkin (all my types)

My interests include my source (Piggy and Roblox), Roblox myths (Days union, Circus in the sky, AloneTraveler, Grocery gang, etc), Bfb/BFIDA/BFDI/Tpot, Animation, Art, Music (loads), FNAF (Security breach), Warriors (currently on the second arc), Eddsworld, Beastars (finished season 1-2), and South park (don't watch often, only watched YT videos of funny scenes n all.)

Yep, it's a lot.

I've been in the alterhuman community since June-July of 2021, and I have phantom shifts, had a few mental shifts when I was a therian, sensory shifts, cameo shifts (likely a cougar or lynx because I have a lot of big paw shifts), and that's all.

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

Hello everyone. I just joined but I've been on the Otherkin scene for a long time now.

I'm Angelic and felinian humanoid at the same time.

I'm from the UK btw.

Hey Angfel! Feel free to write up an official introduction in Scent Rolling instead. :) This thread is more for casual re-introductions.

Ghost-Dragonkin | Snakehearted

I am immortal until proven otherwise.

I use tone tags!

Untitled_06-21-2022_06-58-38.gif

• 2 months later...