Something for Vamps?

I would say to start a club but there already is a club, that hasn't done anything since January. Most of the clubs seem inactive. I guess people aren't thinking about fueling them with new content over time. 

Red Tailed Hawk Therian / Polymorph / Spirit Being / Anthro Hawk / Deitykin

Shard of Heru AKA Horus

• 1 month later...
Guest Deleted member 55982
It would be cool to see more active Vampire's within Kinmunity. I don't think KM really advertises as much within that community.

Yes, unfortunately it seems to get really quiet in forums for Vampires.. It would certainly be a good start to revive the club here to find some friends.
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. - Marcus Aurelius

Guest Deleted member 55982
I think Vamps tend to follow Courts though? I know in my area there is a pretty big Vampire Court. Otherkin attend too!

There are such and such. For example, I could never imagine belonging to a house with a fixed hierarchical system.
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. - Marcus Aurelius

Hello,

What features do you propose we have for vampires? I am quite interested in this suggestion.

• Like 1

Naia Ōkami [ID] [KB] [KO]

Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its

staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!

Nice catch! Thought there was a group for vampires, but cannot find it ;)

By the way, for me it is perfectly ok not to find any area as a vampire here as I didn't sign up for this in the first place. But I am usually not averse to conversations :D Therefore @ThatDragonAzrail what's your proposal?

Edited by Dante

• 7 months later...

Hello,

We have added a vampire-specific forum called Fangs' Forum.

Thank you for using Kinmunity!

Naia Ōkami [ID] [KB] [KO]

Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its

staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!