Favorite Kintype pictures!

It's my profile picture, but I might as well post the full res + image credit ! I really enjoy it because despite being a desert animal, I find myself more drawn to greener areas (my body doesn't handle heat well, and I'm much too tall to feel any kind of protection in just grass and shrubs.) so just seeing one here makes me feel very happy. original.jpg?1505745756
  • Like 1

🌙

it/its

• 11 months later...

This is one my favorites, as I recall my dingo life near the sea. It brings me peace and nostalgia, like looking at an old photograph of myself. Especially so since I was a sable-coated dingo, which are rarer to find photos of online.

4096.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=85&auto=format&fit=crop&s=f4bcc63ac605155cab1fdb281e7712dd

🥥🌴

dingo | they/them | 30

This is Crow. We gave this in order by a befriended artist some time ago and it turned out almost perfect and she really went all out. We really love this drawing.

Now we want to give a drawing of me in order.

Jetsam.png

Crow [celestial warrior & keeper] | | Lhyr [wolf-demon] | | Reaper [grim reaper]

they/them, agender | | he/him, male | | he/him, male

Currently fronting : Crow

It is not always black and white. Some beings are in between. Some seem nice but harm you from behind and others look evil but are loyal friends.

This is Crow. We gave this in order by a befriended artist some time ago and it turned out almost perfect and she really went all out. We really love this drawing.

Now we want to give a drawing of me in order.

Jetsam.png

This picture is awesome! Can I order a picture too? Please tell me in pm if there are costs involved.

Friends with Lucifer / Satan 💕 💞

"I want you to say what you think and become confident and authentic" - Satan.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Some of these aren't my kintypes but they come from my source. Also the spoiler one's contain blood/gore. Don't act like Piggy isn't a horror game.

[iSPOILER][ATTACH type=full]4968[/ATTACH][/iSPOILER]

[ATTACH type=full]4969[/ATTACH]

[iSPOILER][ATTACH type=full]4970[/ATTACH][/iSPOILER]

[ATTACH type=full]4971[/ATTACH]

Sorry, this one never fails to put a smile on my face.

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her