RE Bones?

I notice that we earn bones, and that there is a bank to earn interest on them. Which I deposited mine in. But what can the bones purchase? Obviously it would be for something in the website but I noticed that there is nothing in the shop. Sorry if this is posted somewhere. Thanks in advance and I hope everyone has a wonderful day! :D

xXxCosmicKenxXx

~Grey Wolf~

I was wondering the same thing. I think it's partially a measure of how active we are on site, and there are supposed to be "item sales" which I think are just collector-ish things but there haven't been any since I joined. @Naia may be able to answer this better.

“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Demonkin, Wolfkin, and Sirenkin, plural system with many headmates, all open for contact

I was wondering the same thing. I think it's partially a measure of how active we are on site, and there are supposed to be "item sales" which I think are just collector-ish things but there haven't been any since I joined. @Naia may be able to answer this better.

thank you! I thought it might be cool if there was like a user marketplace to sell items for bones. Maybe not physical items but things like wallpapers, stories, or custom art for people. :) I am a furry as well and on the amino app people are always using the coins you earn in exchange for comissions. I really love that this website has a digital currency all it's own. It feels like a reward for coming back and the bank feature is top notch! I am so happy I found this place. :)

xXxCosmicKenxXx

~Grey Wolf~

We used to have things like that, where you could change your title and get some extras. This website has changed hosting several times and has been rebuilt. We often lose extra features like that when it moves, and then slowly get most of them back. So maybe the bone shop will reappear eventually.

Red Tailed Hawk Therian / Polymorph / Spirit Being / Anthro Hawk / Deitykin

Shard of Heru AKA Horus

We used to have things like that, where you could change your title and get some extras. This website has changed hosting several times and has been rebuilt. We often lose extra features like that when it moves, and then slowly get most of them back. So maybe the bone shop will reappear eventually.

I hope so! Thanks for responding! I will be donating some money to the website as soon as I can! My partner is between jobs rn so it's kind of tight but I'm sure any bit helps. :D

xXxCosmicKenxXx

~Grey Wolf~