How i knew i was a therian and my story.

Guest Deleted member 56966

Hallo I'm Luna some of you may know me as "Foxy" on here but i have changed my theriotype to a Black Eurasian wolf so please call me Luna. Anyhow so lemme answer the main question how did i knew i was a therian well i have always connected with animals more than humans at times i would find myself at peace with nature and i would just feel at home in golden sunlight. I would always say " Im part animal" but i never knew it was called a therian. I have been a Lion, Snow Leopard, Cheetah, and even Vampirekin and Mermaidkin/Fictionkin but know i am happily a Wolf and at peace with it.~

What a lovely story, Luna! I treasure the peace I found in my soul, myself, when I could bridge my human side over to animal, in such a meaningful way and it has been a long journey .. I am amazed at your exploration of different theriotypes! Have the otherkin and fictionkin aspects of you taught you anything about yourself? I feel they'd show some of the more extreme questions of existence and one self ..

Panthera tigris (golden variation) / Corvidae (common crow or raven) in cameo / Salmonid as my totem base

"Show me your grace - to remind me to find my own."

What a lovely story, Luna! I treasure the peace I found in my soul, myself, when I could bridge my human side over to animal, in such a meaningful way and it has been a long journey .. I am amazed at your exploration of different theriotypes! Have the otherkin and fictionkin aspects of you taught you anything about yourself? I feel they'd show some of the more extreme questions of existence and one self ..

Actually, Yes it has taught me that i should be happy with myself and that exploring other theriotypes is perfectly okay! I have discovered alot and i feel like it helps you find your true self.