We Got Any WolfKin here?

I really connect with a character on mine, or it might be a wolf in general. I love the idea of going out on a hunt and feeling free to be myself. Idk what to do

Grey wolf myself. :) Have been connected to them as long as I can remember. I look into their eyes and see something so etheral and a part of me. Good luck on your discovery.

I really connect with a character on mine, or it might be a wolf in general. I love the idea of going out on a hunt and feeling free to be myself. Id

Feel yourself out. Give yourself time and really learn what you connect to and why. Spend some time in nature. I know it's hard right now. Where I live is winter but I am itching to get out in the forest. I'm about to strap up my boots and go. LOL. There is no rush, take your time. :)

xXxCosmicKenxXx

~Grey Wolf~

Feel yourself out. Give yourself time and really learn what you connect to and why. Spend some time in nature. I know it's hard right now. Where I live is winter but I am itching to get out in the forest. I'm about to strap up my boots and go. LOL. There is no rush, take your time. :)

We don't have very many forests where we live, but I can try to go out and enjoy nature as a whole

I live in Central Oklahoma and there aren't very many forest near me, but I'm trying to find one where I can be me

You can do it. I have faith in you. It don't have to be a forest but anything natural should help you get in your element. :D I have always connected with wolves but I am new being a therian. I followed Naia Okami for years since the logo doc but it wasn't until recently that I admitted to myself my true feelings.

xXxCosmicKenxXx

~Grey Wolf~

You can do it. I have faith in you. It don't have to be a forest but anything natural should help you get in your element. :D I have always connected with wolves but I am new being a therian. I followed Naia Okami for years since the logo doc but it wasn't until recently that I admitted to myself my true feelings.

I like Curlin up in a ball in a dark corner like a closet or something to feel in the moment