Take your Chinese zodiac and your star sign and what do you get?

So everyone has a Chinese zodiac, based on your birth year. The horoscope zodiac, aka the constellation zodiac or star sign, is based off your birth date. Each is typically an animal, unless you are a Virgo or Libra. Take both of these signs and smush them together with the coolest name-smush you can make, and draw it if you want to!

I'll go first: I am a rooster and an Aries. So I am a rooster. or a ram. rooster-ram. both start with r...I like rooster-ram.

Bonus: if you draw it, make it the color of your birthstone. (Aquamarine for me)

Another bonus: tell us if you match the personality traits of either or both of these zodiacs. (I match Aries for sure, headstong, confident (usually), and will fight you. Rooster basically means I'm cocky (derivative of the other name for a rooster that I will not say here). Not sure but I don't wanna just say I am not because that's kinda weird)

“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Demonkin, Wolfkin, and Sirenkin, plural system with many headmates, all open for contact

Guest Deleted member 56982

Ahhh I beat mines grea- AAAAAAAAAA

ps. don’t know who made this it was on Pinterest

[ATTACH type=full" alt="2871348E-B50F-4BB7-A96A-AA77EE38B00C.jpeg]2778[/ATTACH]

Ahhh I beat mines grea- AAAAAAAAAA

ps. don’t know who made this it was on Pinterest

[ATTACH type=full" alt="2871348E-B50F-4BB7-A96A-AA77EE38B00C.jpeg]2778[/ATTACH]

You've basically got a manticore there! Scorpio and Tiger? or Leo and variation on Serpent?

“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Demonkin, Wolfkin, and Sirenkin, plural system with many headmates, all open for contact