Mute Forums and Threads

I hope "mute" is the proper word to use here. Anyways, the idea is simple - if there is an individual thread or entire forum that you're personally uninterested in, you can "mute" it. This DOESN'T mean that you can't see or interact with the forum/thread - just that you won't see the little "new" icon next to it/see it bolded in the thread list. This would just be handy in getting to the threads/forums you wish to read about. I'd also use it for forums that are upadated constantly that I don't care to read for whatever reason.

(Also, I know there is a "mark as read" option, but it doesn't prevent the little "new" icon from popping up - it just gets rid of it. I want the ability to prevent them altogether, if possible!)

They/Them - EST

💙 "Is the Glass half full or half empty? What a strange question. It has such an obvious answer. It depends on the state of the glass prior." 💙

• 2 weeks later...
Hi; you can now IGNORE threads and forums.
  • Like 3

Naia Ōkami [ID] [KB] [KO]

Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its

staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!