For the insomniacs

Guest Deleted member 56852

I wake up at 3 every morning idk why then it takes me 30 min-1 hr to go back to sleep

I once heard waking up on 3AM has something to do with the paranormal, but in my opinion it could be caused by the brain too. The broader context surrounding these incidents may help to determine which one it is.

Back when I had PTSD, it was hard for me to fall asleep and I would often do so on 1AM, 2AM or 3AM. Now I fall asleep way faster most of the time, but I do have days on which I lie in bed for hours before it happens. Nowadays me being insomniac is either due to stress / anxiety, or not being tired enough yet.

Friends with Lucifer / Satan 💕 💞

"I want you to say what you think and become confident and authentic" - Satan.

I once heard waking up on 3AM has something to do with the paranormal, but in my opinion it could be caused by the brain too. The broader context surrounding these incidents may help to determine which one it is.

Back when I had PTSD, it was hard for me to fall asleep and I would often do so on 1AM, 2AM or 3AM. Now I fall asleep way faster most of the time, but I do have days on which I lie in bed for hours before it happens. Nowadays me being insomniac is either due to stress / anxiety, or not being tired enough yet.

In general, 3 AM is associated with spirits, especially ghosts and demons. Like rule No. 1 for a Ouija board is never to use it a 3AM and never ever ever do anything with rice at 3AM (rice has spiritual properties in Japanese lore). So it is certainly possible that this has something to do with paranormal activity, like one of my siblings popping in to say hi or something

“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Demonkin, Wolfkin, and Sirenkin, plural system with many headmates, all open for contact

In general, 3 AM is associated with spirits, especially ghosts and demons. Like rule No. 1 for a Ouija board is never to use it a 3AM and never ever ever do anything with rice at 3AM (rice has spiritual properties in Japanese lore). So it is certainly possible that this has something to do with paranormal activity, like one of my siblings popping in to say hi or something

After reading your warning, I want to use a Ouija board at 3AM.:wuff:

Friends with Lucifer / Satan 💕 💞

"I want you to say what you think and become confident and authentic" - Satan.