Benedict Cumberbatch Game

Try to type Benedict Cumberbatch with your eyes closed and see what you get

No redoing it to get a better/worse (these definitions are subjective) result. Just post the first one you get.

Inspired by the memes about everyone misspelling his name and plain-fricking-making new ones up

benedict cumberbatch

I am a touch-typer so I apparently got it right oof (failed my own game)

“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Demonkin, Wolfkin, and Sirenkin, plural system with many headmates, all open for contact

benesict cumbernatch

I didn't expect to be so good! Only two typos (yes, I really did this with my eyes closed)!

I suspect this is because of my Autism, I've got good visual imagination, memory and 2D mental mapping skills.

[automerge]1616176564[/automerge]

How about another one?

my friends are satam, hugi and finna alsbartr

Whoa... only 3 typos! I am really good at this!

Edited by Lighter

Friends with Lucifer / Satan 💕 💞

"I want you to say what you think and become confident and authentic" - Satan.

Brnrfivy vumbrtbsyvh

Well that was a mess.

Also I feel slightly called out because one of my system members identifies themselves as Doctor Strange. HII.

Well, hello Doctor Strange! I meant no harm, just saw something similar while surfing the internet and thought it would make a good game.

P.S. there is a Loki here. Please do not make him fall for thirty minutes in another dimension.

“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Demonkin, Wolfkin, and Sirenkin, plural system with many headmates, all open for contact

Naw loki's fine! Really there are some changes, I've never even met the Avengers since I'm more of a DC version of myself. By the way host also has a Bruce Wayne in their system from earth 27 that also says hi right now.

Hi Mr. Wayne! Great to meet you both!

If you think about it, the only reason real life multi-billionaires don't go full Batman is because they're actively choosing not to

And what does this have to do with the benedict cumberbatch game?

Your post is off-topic.

Friends with Lucifer / Satan 💕 💞

"I want you to say what you think and become confident and authentic" - Satan.

Y'all were talking about Bruce Wayne

That was a side topic from a tangent Kirsten and I went on. Let's please continue with the weirdness

benedict cumberbatch

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BENEFICY CIKBERBATH

...BENEDICT CIMBERBATCH

I could probably do this better on a computer

[automerge]1621045137[/automerge]

I'm back

BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH

Edited by The Boys

Stuart (2D) and Murdoc

We're plural and fictionkind.

he/him