Twitter Kinnies??

If people join here with the intention of trying to impose on us that them simply relating to a character and liking them makes them "kin," we will properly inform them and if they want to stay and learn, they can. I don't know if we get the "Twitter kinnie" brand of people a lot since I'm assuming most of them stay away from forums like this, but we won't turn away anyone who wants to learn (so long as they're not being rude and abiding by the site rules).

We don't grill people right out the gate though, since that just makes people feel unwelcome, but no one I've seen inherently reads as a "Twitter kinnie" to me.

This is kind of a roundabout answer, so my apologies if it seems needlessly wordy. I can't really answer because I don't really know, but anyone trying to spread misinformation will get shut down, so if one joins to do so, that kind of thing doesn't really spread on here.

- panthera onca -

If people join here with the intention of trying to impose on us that them simply relating to a character and liking them makes them "kin," we will properly inform them and if they want to stay and learn, they can. I don't know if we get the "Twitter kinnie" brand of people a lot since I'm assuming most of them stay away from forums like this, but we won't turn away anyone who wants to learn (so long as they're not being rude and abiding by the site rules).

We don't grill people right out the gate though, since that just makes people feel unwelcome, but no one I've seen inherently reads as a "Twitter kinnie" to me.

This is kind of a roundabout answer, so my apologies if it seems needlessly wordy. I can't really answer because I don't really know, but anyone trying to spread misinformation will get shut down, so if one joins to do so, that kind of thing doesn't really spread on here.

It’s no problem, I just wanted to make sure this site was legit and not supporting the Twitter kin rhetoric or at least educating those who do :))

It’s no problem, I just wanted to make sure this site was legit and not supporting the Twitter kin rhetoric or at least educating those who do :))

There people here who have been in the community longer than I have, but I've certainly been here long enough to not allow the spread of Twitter kin rhetoric to happen LOL :oo:

- panthera onca -

There people here who have been in the community longer than I have, but I've certainly been here long enough to not allow the spread of Twitter kin rhetoric to happen LOL :oo:

Nice, nice. Also one other question, what would you say the member count of this site is? I liked smaller places

Nice, nice. Also one other question, what would you say the member count of this site is? I liked smaller places

There are a lot of accounts, but not a lot of active users. Not that the site is dead (we get a bit of activity every day), but it's probably gonna feel smaller than some other kin sites.

- panthera onca -