Media & kintype euphoria

i like to collect old 2000’s early web-era pictures and gifs because i think they’re super cute and they make me feel super good about my kintype!!

do you have a piece of media(s) that gives you kintype euphoria? this can be pictures, videos, TV shows, movies, anything!!

[ATTACH type=full]3832[/ATTACH]

The movie "Wolfwalkers" sent me into the biggest shift I'd had in years. Very well animated and the story is awesome, aside from just being a good shift-inducing film! I absolutely recommend anyone who likes wolves at all watches it!

My good friend @Lighter once sent me a NatGeo video of a black wolf doing wolf things and it was so pretty and it was just

aaaaaaaaaa

shift feels

Not to mention the entirety of H2O Just Add Water and Siren

“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Demonkin, Wolfkin, and Sirenkin, plural system with many headmates, all open for contact

The movie "Wolfwalkers" sent me into the biggest shift I'd had in years. Very well animated and the story is awesome, aside from just being a good shift-inducing film! I absolutely recommend anyone who likes wolves at all watches it!

I’m not even a wolf but big same on Wolfwalkers. Also the ending stone jaguar scene from The Road to El Dorado, and admittedly any scene with the leopard from Tarzan, since she’s built like a jaguar lmao.

- panthera onca -

i like to collect old 2000’s early web-era pictures and gifs because i think they’re super cute and they make me feel super good about my kintype!!

do you have a piece of media(s) that gives you kintype euphoria? this can be pictures, videos, TV shows, movies, anything!!

[ATTACH type=full" alt="B8751EC6-5C77-4ACE-A854-0072A1D36E88.gif]3832[/ATTACH]

Nox Archana makes music that makes me so so shifty so dose Adrian von Zeigler and Derrick fiecher

I've had a couple of experiences where I didn't shift, but felt connected or "at home" and very happy. Most often it happened while I was watching a movie in the cinema.

• Season of the Witch: Seeing the CGI animated demon made me so happy! It was so cute!
  • Insidious The Last Key: Seeing the dark prison in the Further made me feel that this is my home and I want to be there. Also KeyFace looked so beautiful!
  • Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker: While Rey and Palpatine confronted eachother at Exegol and were surrounded by thousands of Sith wearing black cloaks, I felt that this is my home and before I incarnated, I was a dark creature living in such a dark place.

Friends with Lucifer / Satan 💕 💞

"I want you to say what you think and become confident and authentic" - Satan.

Considering I was at one point Klaus Schulze's Moog, yes, listening to his music gives me a lot of kin euphoria. Listening to modular Moogs in general give me that feeling :)

"Before we start testing today, let's have our mandatory minute of silence in honor of Earth's governing body, the Sentient Cloud. [throat clear] Starting now. [a pause] [coughing] Good, right. All hail the sentient cloud. Begin testing."

--

Cave Johnson

• 1 month later...
A Puma Painting - Diamond Art Kit. Although it took a long time to get to me (we can blame the virus that cannot be named), I was happy with the quality of the diamonds. I'm missing one color of drills but customer service were quick to say they're sending them to me. Just started but can't wait to complete the canvas! Will post a pic once done.