Alien buddies?

Hey so I just wanted to meet all my fellow alien friends! I have been kinda lonely to be honest...

So I have a few questions!

what is your home planet’s name?

Is your alien species based off something?

What is your alien species?

wanna be friends and take over earth together?!

My home plant is Irk

Haha yeah... it’s from invader Zim

Irken

:3

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

Hello Chill Bean! I'm Grubdog, and am Alph-kin!

Source: Pikmin 3

Home Planet: Koppai

Species: Koppaite

Be friends?: I'd love to get to know some other aliens :D not many fiction kin that are also from Pikmin, so alien kin are my best bet for others with simmilar experinces :>

Take over earth?: Hmmmm perhaps. Will need to think about it lmao.

They/Them - EST

💙 "Is the Glass half full or half empty? What a strange question. It has such an obvious answer. It depends on the state of the glass prior." 💙

Hello Chill Bean! I'm Grubdog, and am Alph-kin!

Source: Pikmin 3

Home Planet: Koppai

Species: Koppaite

Be friends?: I'd love to get to know some other aliens :D not many fiction kin that are also from Pikmin, so alien kin are my best bet for others with simmilar experinces :>

Take over earth?: Hmmmm perhaps. Will need to think about it lmao.

Hello! :3

This dirt ball shouldn’t be that hard to take over tbh.

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

Hello! :3

This dirt ball shouldn’t be that hard to take over tbh.

Yeah it shouldn't be! >:)

They/Them - EST

💙 "Is the Glass half full or half empty? What a strange question. It has such an obvious answer. It depends on the state of the glass prior." 💙

Demon here: Don't care much for earth, y'all can have it. My faith in humanity has mostly been lost after the trash pickup in a park I did today...

“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Demonkin, Wolfkin, and Sirenkin, plural system with many headmates, all open for contact

Hey, you demons and aliens might not care too much for Earth however I kinda need it to survive and so do the wolves and the tigers! The dragons honestly couldn't care there happy-go-lucky up in their Sky Kingdom but I need oxygen! And gravity! And probably food and water. I'm an ordinary human!!! And Mars doesn't have that yet. So it would be greatly appreciated if you could just wait about a couple million years till myself and everyone I care about is dead, before you take over this measly 'dirt ball'. Then its all yours cause humanity sucks! Actually maybe you could relocate the animals first, they did nothing wrong...

💗🏳️‍🌈💗 / Ever (she/her) / Emma (he/him or they/them) / Xia (ae/aer or she/her) / Taurus (any/all) / 💗🏳️‍🌈💗

"The only thing stronger than darkness? Is light." - Lynette Noni

Hey, you demons and aliens might not care too much for Earth however I kinda need it to survive and so do the wolves and the tigers! The dragons honestly couldn't care there happy-go-lucky up in their Sky Kingdom but I need oxygen! And gravity! And probably food and water. I'm an ordinary human!!! And Mars doesn't have that yet. So it would be greatly appreciated if you could just wait about a couple million years till myself and everyone I care about is dead, before you take over this measly 'dirt ball'. Then its all yours cause humanity sucks! Actually maybe you could relocate the animals first, they did nothing wrong...

I mean I was just planning on a nice simple invasion. I wasn't planning on harming the animals or some humans. I mean I just think it would be nice to have a new change for the earth.

Median/Dreamway system

Okay well as long as there is no un necessary harm involved I'm sure it'll be fine. Honestly, the world needs a break from politicians and idiotic humans.
  • Like 1

💗🏳️‍🌈💗 / Ever (she/her) / Emma (he/him or they/them) / Xia (ae/aer or she/her) / Taurus (any/all) / 💗🏳️‍🌈💗

"The only thing stronger than darkness? Is light." - Lynette Noni

Okay well as long as there is no un necessary harm involved I'm sure it'll be fine. Honestly, the world needs a break from politicians and idiotic humans.

Yep they do! :3

Median/Dreamway system

Guest Deleted member 56299

Hey so I just wanted to meet all my fellow alien friends! I have been kinda lonely to be honest...

So I have a few questions!

what is your home planet’s name?

Is your alien species based off something?

What is your alien species?

wanna be friends and take over earth together?!

My home plant is Irk

Haha yeah... it’s from invader Zim

Irken

:3

I don't remember my world's name. It was the Egyptian spirit realm. I am a celestial/star dragon thingy that was created by the Egyptian pantheon to be their angel/Arrow/messenger. I like to cruise the multiverse and abduct specimens in my space ship. Yeah, the Egyptian spirits have space tech. ;p