Whats your favorite thing to do while shifted?

Outside time, walking around the house in the dark with a cloak on, and sparring with play daggers with my little brother. Also eating while shifted is 🔥 ,[uSER=56912]@Ninetails[/uSER]

“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Demonkin, Wolfkin, and Sirenkin, plural system with many headmates, all open for contact

• 2 weeks later...
I enjoy being in nature in general but way more when shifted and I love to feel the wind on my phantom wings.

Crow [celestial warrior & keeper] | | Lhyr [wolf-demon] | | Reaper [grim reaper]

they/them, agender | | he/him, male | | he/him, male

Currently fronting : Crow

It is not always black and white. Some beings are in between. Some seem nice but harm you from behind and others look evil but are loyal friends.

Turning the energy work up to eleven, sometimes while dancing, or meditating, or pressing my hands against the earth. Playing with celestial fire.

I do not want to go outside and look at the sky and feel the wind. That just makes me sad and frustrated that I'm stuck to the ground.

Red Tailed Hawk Therian / Polymorph / Spirit Being / Anthro Hawk / Deitykin

Shard of Heru AKA Horus

• 2 weeks later...

I’m not sure who decided to name it the “dead of night,” but it’s often the time I feel most alive.

Walking down dark, quiet streets with no signs of human life other than the occasional passing car or the flickering glow from a television is one of the quiet thrills that defined my formative years.

I’ve spent countless hours walking home alone after a night shift at a window factory. I’ve walked home alone after concerts and plays that ran late. And I’ve also taken walks when only darkness and solitude could clear my head.

It’s one of my great joys.

I only wish it could be enjoyed by everyone.

@Sammer4puma: I do enjoy these walks as well. There's something fascinating about seeing a world, usually bustling, suddenly void of life. But of course, make sure you're staying safe.

For myself, I like to go exploring in solitude. Can be nature, or city, it's all fascinating to my kintype.

Ghost-Dragonkin | Snakehearted

I am immortal until proven otherwise.

I use tone tags!

Untitled_06-21-2022_06-58-38.gif

I love being outdoors and in nature. There's a trail not too far from where I live that I love to walk on. It's just a dirt trail maintained by foot traffic and the occasional helpful guy with a machete. Rough terrain with tree roots running across the pathway, some spots where it narrows significantly and is a sheer drop about 15 feet down to the river, blackberry bushes everywhere. I just love to slip away into the woodland and listen to the birds, the river, the tree leaves. When I'm there, in that state, my shifts become the most powerful. I don't feel like my human body is "getting in the way" so to speak. I just feel like me. All of me. I cease to feel human at all, even if I'm still walking on two legs and can't physically wrap my tail around a tree trunk to allow myself to lean further out over the water (tried it once without thinking, thankfully was prepared to go swimming anyway).

I go there even when I'm not shifted, and it generally triggers a shift once I get out there.

Drakmanka the Black

Dragonkin

Plateosaurus Therian

I love being outdoors and in nature. There's a trail not too far from where I live that I love to walk on. It's just a dirt trail maintained by foot traffic and the occasional helpful guy with a machete. Rough terrain with tree roots running across the pathway, some spots where it narrows significantly and is a sheer drop about 15 feet down to the river, blackberry bushes everywhere. I just love to slip away into the woodland and listen to the birds, the river, the tree leaves. When I'm there, in that state, my shifts become the most powerful. I don't feel like my human body is "getting in the way" so to speak. I just feel like me. All of me. I cease to feel human at all, even if I'm still walking on two legs and can't physically wrap my tail around a tree trunk to allow myself to lean further out over the water (tried it once without thinking, thankfully was prepared to go swimming anyway).

I go there even when I'm not shifted, and it generally triggers a shift once I get out there.

I too seem to shift when I'm in nature. There's something raw and primal about it, the smell of the air and sound of rushing water... Ceasing to feel human is a good way of describing it. You feel unattached from the world for a few moments.

Ghost-Dragonkin | Snakehearted

I am immortal until proven otherwise.

I use tone tags!

Untitled_06-21-2022_06-58-38.gif