What song best describes you

Hey everyone! So basically what this is, is you put down the song or band that best decribes you. It doesn't need to relate to kintype/fictotype/kithtype/theriotype it just needs to decibe you. For me it the songs "Life is a Grimm Tale (Sometimes)", "Cakewalk" and "Last Night in New Orleans" all by the band Tankus the Henge.

Demon: Disgustipated by TOOL and Wrong Side of Heaven by Five Finger Death Punch

Mermaid: Saoirse's theme from Song of the Sea

Wolf: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing by Set It Off and MANY MANY more songs

“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Demonkin, Wolfkin, and Sirenkin, plural system with many headmates, all open for contact

A song that describes me really well is One Day by Matisyahu, and the also Wild Things and Scars To Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara.

Oh and when it comes to my crush it's totally I Do Adore by Mindy Gledhill.

💗🏳️‍🌈💗 / Ever (she/her) / Emma (he/him or they/them) / Xia (ae/aer or she/her) / Taurus (any/all) / 💗🏳️‍🌈💗

"The only thing stronger than darkness? Is light." - Lynette Noni

Oh, music is so important to me. I wanted to add an explanation for my picks, and it got really long. This was an insightful thing to put together!

The Fall by half alive.

I have anxiety, and a difficult time trusting. By that I mean I have a hard time opening up fully, even when I know that the person I am talking to is safe to open up to. This song captures that struggle of wanting to trust and open up, but being scared to. I am lonely inside, despite having a lot of friends. It isn't them, it's me. I cannot share my soul in a way that feels fulfilling and safe. I wasn't shown how to, and it's hard to open up when others have treated you poorly. I am learning to open up and be myself, but this still fits and it may be this way for a while.

Drive by Incubus.

This song speaks to me. I am so scared of uncertainty. I've always come at life from a perspective influenced by fear. This song motivates me to keep going and to leave behind my fears, because they only hold me back in life. I want to embrace life and open up to the future. I can make a better future, even if I can't change the past. I am learning how to overcome my fears and take control of my life. I want to take the wheel and guide myself down the road I am meant to travel. It's my life, and I can develop the ability to live it in a way that feels fulfilling.

People Are People by Depeche Mode.

I have a hard time hating anyone. I can only hate people who hate others for unjust reasons, or those discard the lives of others for their own gain. My own anger comes from pain. I don't understand how someone feels hatred for someone just because they exist. I am upset by all the bigotry and anger in the world.

still feel. by half alive.

I like this one, it helps me to remember that I can pick myself back up again. I am currently picking myself up "out of the grave", trying to metaphorically come back to life. I feel like I'm starting to emerge from a period of pain, loneliness, and haze. I realized I don't want to live like this, and I don't have to live this way. I am stepping into the life that I am meant to live. I am still alive, and I can still live my life despite what's happened in the past.

Stuart (2D) and Murdoc

We're plural and fictionkind.

he/him

Guest Deleted member 56852

Alice: Okay so different songs for different moods and I've already done one for when I feel empowered, so let's just do some more. Please note most of these are from the same artists

Anxiety: Palaye Royale, this one just sums up my anxiety and anger issues, and it definitely talks a bit about a dead-beat dad and a mom whos struggling.

My Way: Andy Black, this one reminds me that I can survive and thrive doing my own things and doing it my way.

Fucking With My Head: Palaye Royale, people on here that know me would probably get this one just by the title, but let me explain for those who don't, I get confused when people show affection towards me, platonically or romantically.

Black Sheep: Palaye Royale, I relate to this one because I spent most of my early childhood years alone and never able to reach out for help, and my family pretty much singles me out as the black sheep. I trained myself to lock up all of my emotions until they drowned me.

Nervous Breakdown: Palaye Royale, I'm always having Intrusive Thoughts that would more than likely get me in trouble, but thats not the only reason I relate to this song. At a part in the song it goes "You say you love me but you still left me, I guess thats why I hate myself. " and "You say its over but your still calling, I guess thats why I live in hell." Both of those make me thing about my dad, who says he loves me but always ends up leaving, and he still trys to send me letters and stuff, I don't plan on letting him into my life anytime soon.

Heart of Fire: Black Veil Brides, like I said before I spent most of my childhood alone, I still spend most of my time alone, or just not with humanity. "Build your walls but you can't keep me out" to me feels like it's referring to me being able to make anyone open up, it comes with having enough traumatic experiences, and therapy sessions.

In The End: Black Veil Brides, reminds me to keep fighting and at some point somebody will start to tell my story.

The Legacy: Black Veil Brides, I make my own way, I came from nothing, I will change the world, I don't believe in looking back or failure.

Venom: Icon For Hire, I suffer from an eating disorder (Bulimia Nervosa), and it just kinda speaks to me.

When They Call My Name: Black Veil Brides, I constantly need to be told that I'm doing my best and that my best is good enough, that pretty much sums up that song.

Make A Move: Icon For Hire, it explains the social system we abide by and why we hide our emotions.

I think that's it... besides a whole lot of Ashnikko songs because I'm a raging feminist and not afraid to show it.

• 5 months later...

Violet dreams by crystal castles, All time low remix, choice by Jack Stauber, untrust us by crystal castels, matse (forgot who its by), freak show by Dirty Palm, to the back by the same person, basically any piggy associated songs.

[automerge]1638567241[/automerge]

Mainly Choice though, the lines "I am injury, no you aren't, you made the choice to be" hits. I feel that all my pain comes from the way I act, what I am, but I don't want to stop being me. I know if I stop being myself, it will all end.

Also the beat just fits me but y'know loll.

Edited by Unstable_Day

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

• 2 weeks later...

The one that has fit me the best for about five or six years is Blast Doors by Everything Everything. It really encapsulates the tragic optimism that seems to be the centerpiece of my identity lol. It really does feel like I'm living through the end of the world sometimes, and all I can do is fight tooth and nail to help create something better.

One of the real sad songs on the "it me" playlist is Wander Wonder by The Arcadian Wild. Uh oh, Scoob, it smells like the imposter syndrome of a former gifted kid.

This song gives me crazy kin feels: Creature by Half Alive.

Ruin|They/Them|24|Shapeshifting Cryptid/Halfkin

Listen to the full thing and you'll get it, pay attention to Stevens lil voice lines.

Relate because,

1: Infected have never wanted to hurt their friends and others (unless they were cruel before). We try to hold it back, but it's not controllable.

2: some have managed to get some control of themselves (speaking in jumpscares but that's it.

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her