How do I get my badges to show up?

Um I didn't really know what section to put this in but I just purchased a badge with the bones, how do you get it to show up? Like under your pfp? It says I have it in my inventory but I dunno what to do next.

💗🏳️‍🌈💗 / Ever (she/her) / Emma (he/him or they/them) / Xia (ae/aer or she/her) / Taurus (any/all) / 💗🏳️‍🌈💗

"The only thing stronger than darkness? Is light." - Lynette Noni

When you left click on the basket, the 4th icon on the top right beside your profile pic and username, it will show a list which includes your inventory.

Crow [celestial warrior & keeper] | | Lhyr [wolf-demon] | | Reaper [grim reaper]

they/them, agender | | he/him, male | | he/him, male

Currently fronting : Crow

It is not always black and white. Some beings are in between. Some seem nice but harm you from behind and others look evil but are loyal friends.

Question about the bones.

Do I have to purchase them or is there like a free way to get bones???

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

You get them when you write posts. With every post you gain a tiny bit of bones. Except in the area for fun and games

Crow [celestial warrior & keeper] | | Lhyr [wolf-demon] | | Reaper [grim reaper]

It is not always black and white. Some beings are in between. Some seem nice but harm you from behind and others look evil but are loyal friends.

You get them when you write posts. With every post you gain a tiny bit of bones. Except in the area for fun and games like the sub forum chit chat

Thank you!!!

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

Thank you!!!

You're very welcome. When you have any other question, feel free to ask 😺

You can also collect your daily interest in the bank. Store your bones there, cause the more you've got, the more you'll get when you collect your interest.

Friends with Lucifer / Satan 💕 💞

"I want you to say what you think and become confident and authentic" - Satan.

You can also collect your daily interest in the bank. Store your bones there, cause the more you've got, the more you'll get when you collect your interest.

Absolutely no idea what any of that means

💗🏳️‍🌈💗 / Ever (she/her) / Emma (he/him or they/them) / Xia (ae/aer or she/her) / Taurus (any/all) / 💗🏳️‍🌈💗

"The only thing stronger than darkness? Is light." - Lynette Noni

Absolutely no idea what any of that means

Click here:

[ATTACH type=full]3892[/ATTACH]

Select "Bank":

[ATTACH type=full]3893[/ATTACH]

Then use the Deposit / Withdraw buttons.

And click on the "Collect interest" button daily.

The more bones you have deposited in the bank, the more bones you get by collecting your interest.

Friends with Lucifer / Satan 💕 💞

"I want you to say what you think and become confident and authentic" - Satan.