Anyone else or just me?

So basically I did the same thing with 'Is anyone else a fan or is it just me' and it actually turned out to be really cool, so I though I would do it again but this time just in general, so it doesn't have to be about being fan of something, it might just be something strange that you do that you're wondering if it's just a you thing or if others do it too.

So my questions:

1. Does anyone else think that inanimate objects have feelings? One I was really mad at my sister and I threw a comb really hard and it like smacked into a wall and slammed into the ground, and then like 5 seconds later I was holding it and apologising and stroking it like it was some injured child or something. If I remember correctly, I even washed it in some warm water and wrapped it in a soft towel.

2. Did anyone else eat glue as a kid? I certainly did. Me and my sister would likes sample the different brands and have debates and discussions on the best ones. We'd also always keep like the little circular bits with glue in them that you get when the glue runs out as a 'snack' for later, or during class.

💗🏳️‍🌈💗 / Ever (she/her) / Emma (he/him or they/them) / Xia (ae/aer or she/her) / Taurus (any/all) / 💗🏳️‍🌈💗

"The only thing stronger than darkness? Is light." - Lynette Noni

Lol, I didn't eat crayons. Strangely enough, it seems as if as I am getting older I chew on more things.

Anyone here have issues with staying in touch with reality????????

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

Yes qnd yes. Let's not talk about the glue. Did you eat crayons to? Or was that just me.

Oh yeah definitely. There not the most delicious but at least they make your mouth rainbow. I liked the blue and green ones. To eat, that is. Used to chew my pencils too (still do sometimes), until my sister told me that the lead in them (which is actually graphite) is posinious. Since then I've tried to refrain from eating my stationery although when I'm stressed I will munch a pencil or two. Then at least everyone knows it's mine.

Anyone here have issues with staying in touch with reality????????

Yup. I have a big imagination and often try to magic myself away from the this world when things get tough and need to remember to check myself and pull myself in, making sure I'm keeping track of reality and I haven't imagined up a task that is beyond my capabilities (which I do often).

💗🏳️‍🌈💗 / Ever (she/her) / Emma (he/him or they/them) / Xia (ae/aer or she/her) / Taurus (any/all) / 💗🏳️‍🌈💗

Yup. I have a big imagination and often try to magic myself away from the this world when things get tough and need to remember to check myself and pull myself in, making sure I'm keeping track of reality and I haven't imagined up a task that is beyond my capabilities (which I do often).

Yeah. I think I’m too far gone. I have floated out into the abyss. Lol

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

The abyss of lost souls. That sounds intimidating. Or I dunno The Abyss Of Darkness. Nah, I like the Hades thing. The Abyss Of Lost Souls it is. Put that on a mug. With like some fire and bones and chains.
  • Like 1

The abyss of lost souls. That sounds intimidating. Or I dunno The Abyss Of Darkness. Nah, I like the Hades thing. The Abyss Of Lost Souls it is. Put that on a mug. With like some fire and bones and chains.

Yes!

Median/Dreamway system

New Marketing campaign 101!

EVERYONE, EVERYONE, GET YOUR MORBID HADES MUGS TODAY! NOW 10% OFF!

• Like 1

[ATTACH type=full]3923[/ATTACH]

[automerge]1625279247[/automerge]

Lol I could do better but I’m lazy

• Like 2

Median/Dreamway system

Can anyone else like sense people’s auras????

I can sense people's intentions...That is, if they're really well-meaning people or just bad. I can do this before meeting them. Like I see a person, and I can just TELL, you know?

Does anyone else here have freakishly good gaydar?

“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Demonkin, Wolfkin, and Sirenkin, plural system with many headmates, all open for contact

Yes! I find myself doing it like all the time, I call it 'the vibe.' I'm also see the physical aura sometimes too, as like a coloured glowing ring around someone.

Does anyone else here have freakishly good gaydar?

Not me, but my sister. She literally guessed my sexuality before I even knew it and she knew half of her friends sexualities too!

Guest Deleted member 56852

I can definitely.

Is anyone else able to sense where their headmates are?

• 4 weeks later...