The Hired Game

Taking inspiration from 'The Banned Game' shoutout to [uSER=56924]@Arvax[/uSER], this is the opposite. You basically have to find a reason to hire the person who wrote the post above yours.

E.g.

Me: I'm going to hire myself because all the places I applied to rejected me

Next Person: Hiring because it's funny that you got rejected

Next Person: Hiring so I can tell you off for finding rejection funny

Next Person: Hiring because I need someone to rant at the government

And yeah. To start: Hiring myself because I want to have people to boss around

💗🏳️‍🌈💗 / Ever (she/her) / Emma (he/him or they/them) / Xia (ae/aer or she/her) / Taurus (any/all) / 💗🏳️‍🌈💗

"The only thing stronger than darkness? Is light." - Lynette Noni

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiring you because... you can make the advertising I'm too lazy to make.

[automerge]1627087801[/automerge]

You made a nice Abyss of Lost Souls mug so....

💗🏳️‍🌈💗 / Ever (she/her) / Emma (he/him or they/them) / Xia (ae/aer or she/her) / Taurus (any/all) / 💗🏳️‍🌈💗

Hired because I like compliments and that was nice compliment and also because you can definitely trust me <3

Hired because the Pan and Bi flags are cool!

Ps. All the pride flags are cool!

(coming from an abrosexual)

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

Hired because the atmosphere is so pride vibe and I love it! We need some more LGBTQIA+'s in the business, there's too many Karens.

#BiPride #Lovewins #Theresmorethantwogenders #Pride2021

#ThatwasalotofhastagsandnowitsoundslikesomecringyInstapostsorry

Hired because LOVE and ACCEPTANCE and AWESOME PEOPLE like [uSER=56852]@Juice_b0x_k1d[/uSER] and [uSER=57299]@CHILL_BEAN[/uSER] are forevermore!!!

Question - Have you ever been to a pride parade? I would love to go but the place where I live doesn't have one and also I'm still deep in the closet, hiding behind I couple of 'what the fuck am I' boxes. Also the pride community on here is so awesome and I wish pride month went all year cause then you have an excuse to be crazy about rainbows and LGBTQIA+ discussions and draw cool artworks that are pride themed without seeming weird (I can generally just pass it off as, 'I'm drawing a bi pride thing because.... uhhhhh... my friend, is um..... yeah, defenitly not me!' but not if it's not in Pride Month)

Anyway, think my mum's guessed which is terrifying and awkward and I don't want too talk to my mum about my sexuality and the fact that I might also be own the ace spectrum as well as bi because I have trust issues. Also the fact that I am not a human and I have head mates who use completely different pronouns and are mythical creatures. I am in complete denial about it rn but like, she totally knows because we were watching the Olympics #GoAustralia!!! and we were talking about how hot olympic swimmers were and I was like 'but they all have acne' because I'm very judgemental and mum was like 'you just wait and look at the men on the starting blocks' and then added 'or women, whomever you fancy' and I'm like *awkward silence* and then my sisters giving me the *she knows it all* look and is being completely not subtle and ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Guest Deleted member 56852

Hired because LOVE and ACCEPTANCE and AWESOME PEOPLE like [uSER=56852]@Juice_b0x_k1d[/uSER] and [uSER=57299]@CHILL_BEAN[/uSER] are forevermore!!!

Question - Have you ever been to a pride parade? I would love to go but the place where I live doesn't have one and also I'm still deep in the closet, hiding behind I couple of 'what the fuck am I' boxes. Also the pride community on here is so awesome and I wish pride month went all year cause then you have an excuse to be crazy about rainbows and LGBTQIA+ discussions and draw cool artworks that are pride themed without seeming weird (I can generally just pass it off as, 'I'm drawing a bi pride thing because.... uhhhhh... my friend, is um..... yeah, defenitly not me!' but not if it's not in Pride Month)

Anyway, think my mum's guessed which is terrifying and awkward and I don't want too talk to my mum about my sexuality and the fact that I might also be own the ace spectrum as well as bi because I have trust issues. Also the fact that I am not a human and I have head mates who use completely different pronouns and are mythical creatures. I am in complete denial about it rn but like, she totally knows because we were watching the Olympics #GoAustralia!!! and we were talking about how hot olympic swimmers were and I was like 'but they all have acne' because I'm very judgemental and mum was like 'you just wait and look at the men on the starting blocks' and then added 'or women, whomever you fancy' and I'm like *awkward silence* and then my sisters giving me the *she knows it all* look and is being completely not subtle and ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

THANK YOU I LOVE U TO (platonically)!!!

I haven't sadly, my mom doesn't believe in that sort of thing.

Coming out is scary, I came out as Trigender to my mom in the mall parking lot, eating Chinese food. It didn't go well.

1. YESSSSS

2. Ah ha well you see I’m still in the back of the closet and so are my friends. If my mom found out I would be dead. short answer: no I have never been to pride.

3. omg that’s kinda scary! I honestly think my mom kinda knows because she always asks me “you like guys right?” And I say yes but because I’m demiboy it’s still kinda gay. My preference changes though so yeahhhhhh.

She also asked me “why do you want to look like a guy?” And I just kinda. Sat there in silence. Also I have like kinda a pride flag in my room…

It’s just a bunch of hair extensions placed in a rainbow and the trans flag.

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open