What are you watching?

Guest Deleted member 57478

In the middle of a cool show? Just saw an interesting movie? Talk about it here~

I watched My Octopus Teacher last night. It was extremely touching, and the view into kelp forest life was fascinating.

Guest Deleted member 57045

Oh wow! Did not imagine someone would mention that documentary. I've seen it too and absolutely love it.

Personally I've been catching up with One Piece, which is my favorite anime of all time. Started watching it back in 2014 but in 2018 I stopped keeping up with it due to being in the lowest point of my life. I'm in a better place now thankfully and finally caught up to the current arc (not current episode yet tho lol)

I'm catching up on Beastars Season 2. I've read the manga, I don't even like the plot too much.

However...

- The animation is fascinating to watch

- I like the concept of anthro animals living in a society together. It has many ways it can be presented.

- it's violent, +1

• Like 2

Ghost-Dragonkin | Snakehearted

I am immortal until proven otherwise.

I use tone tags!

Untitled_06-21-2022_06-58-38.gif

Last of the summer wine. Compo, Foggy and Clegg were always my favourites and I was really pleased when Foggy returned after a few years (I think perhaps he broke away In order to do the "Porridge" comedy with Ronnie Barker & Co.). Holmfirth, the small town where the series was filmed, Is a lovely place to visit and the views from the nearby hills are beautiful. Perhaps part of It was my growing up, but nevertheless, as the years went by and more and more characters were added and/or replaced, It just wasn't the same, It left less time to focus on the Individual characters; I suppose It proves the saying "too many cooks spoil the broth" (or too many actors spoil the show!). Although, to be fair, It must be said that later In the series, there were far more outside scenes and less studio shots, also the Introduction of Howard and Marina gave the show an extra boost. However, as has already been mentioned, I agree that when Bill Owen (Compo) died, the show should have been put to rest with him. It could never be the same after his loss. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Currently watching Nuzzgard's Phasmophobia streams.

I hate Twitch. But Nuzzgard has a more chill and educational vibe, rather than that of the standard energetic entertainer. His commentary is actually insightful and intriguing, and the game itself is an enjoyable enigma when combined with this personality of his.

With the excitement of the game on my mind from said streams, I myself tried to play Phasmophobia earlier with some other humans but I shrivelled up HARD from the communication. Snarl...

So back to exclusively watching it instead.

Ghost-Dragonkin | Snakehearted

I am immortal until proven otherwise.

I use tone tags!

Untitled_06-21-2022_06-58-38.gif

Guest Deleted member 57549

My Octopus Teacher made it easier to cry in the fish market.

I am trying to catch up with Critical Role,

so I am -finally- finishing the first campaign.

OMG! I am loving the Raven Queen so much

and the fanart of her.

I actually kinda forgot about this thread, hoohoo.

By myself, I am currently rewatching Downton Abbey, working my way through a no commentary playthrough of Bendy and the Ink Machine, and I've just begun Higurashi Sotsu.

One friend and I are finishing up HUGtto! PreCure together, and of course my bestie and I are almost caught up with the newest episode release of my source, Tropical-Rouge! PreCure (it's a rewatch for me, but a first run for her). Another group I'm in is getting close to the end of YuYu Hakusho.

In the middle of a cool show? Just saw an interesting movie? Talk about it here~

I watched My Octopus Teacher last night. It was extremely touching, and the view into kelp forest life was fascinating.

Somebody just mentioned that to me. Funny that you should bring it up.

[automerge]1630530264[/automerge]

Yes, I heard it was good, but still need to see it.

[automerge]1630530763[/automerge]

Flash and Arrow. They're alright. People say that how Flash needs a motivational speech to defeat the bad guy every time is a little cheesy and gets old; but as a runner, I think the writers have a point. At least in my case, running (and just about any other challenging workout) is mostly mental. Whenever I get encouragement, I break through my limits and get better.

The love plots were a bit much though.

Edited by Frank Poddelka

🛡️Frank Poddelka⚔️ Virs Fortes System

Frank - Protector/hero/warrior Arashilabar - Negotiator/friend Ulyssis - Immunes/soldier

Alex - Praetor/governor/strategist Luke - Senator/councillor