Anyone else have these urges?

yeah! Sometimes. I like to growl and chase lizards. We have tons of them because I live in a desert

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

I live near a park that's next to a woods and there is a lot of rabbits there so if I see any I just growl and follow em.

Epiccccc

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

Not really the same thing, but my friend at school had a shiny green hair ribbon in today and I just wanted to steal it #hoarding101. And we watched the first part of a movie for an assessment in drama today and there was a pack of wolves who all howled and I quietly howled along because it was so, so, hard to resist just howling at the top of my lungs.
  • Like 1

💗🏳️‍🌈💗 / Ever (she/her) / Emma (he/him or they/them) / Xia (ae/aer or she/her) / Taurus (any/all) / 💗🏳️‍🌈💗

"The only thing stronger than darkness? Is light." - Lynette Noni

Anybody else for some reason have the urge to growl at smaller animals like rabbits, birds, etc? For me it's mainly rabbits hh.

[information] [uSER=57559]@Asherberry[/uSER] , please give your threads descriptive titles so that other members and guests know what you want to talk about.[/information]

Edited by Lighter

Friends with Lucifer / Satan 💕 💞

"I want you to say what you think and become confident and authentic" - Satan.

• 4 weeks later...

Smaller prey animals, which to me is most anything short of an elk which I find particularly telling, are a curiosity. I have an urge to stalk them and give pursuit but mostly as play in the form of object-predatory type play. Not because I have any sense of hunger toward them or that I need to chase, rather just to see how close I could get before say, I would find them fleeing.

It may incur an altered sense of state and being, a manifestation of myself, but only at lower level and order of complexity and intensity.

• Like 1

Smilodon Populator