Something really funny about me as a kid.

When I was younger (most likely 5 or 6) I actually believed I was a vampire because of my cousin. She said the two sharp teeth I had in my mouth were vampire teeth and she also said she was one as well.

Looking back at this is sort of funny, honestly.

I started telling other people that I was a vampire but I most likely got out of that when I was 7.

I knew for a fact my cousin was definitely messing with me and didn't think I would believe her.

That's younger me for ya!

"everyone is dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.."

she/her

I once wrestled a girl to the ground in a fight over a flying fox (we were hitting and scream and punching, yes) and then we got sent to the principals office where we had to listen to a speech about love and kindness and then sit apart for the rest of Year 4 (which was kind of nice tbh).

💗🏳️‍🌈💗 / Ever (she/her) / Emma (he/him or they/them) / Xia (ae/aer or she/her) / Taurus (any/all) / 💗🏳️‍🌈💗

"The only thing stronger than darkness? Is light." - Lynette Noni

My mom reports that I once ate a spoonful of mud as a kid. Did it so quickly that she couldn't do anything about it, haha. A friend of mine apparently did the same thing, so I guess it might not be that unusual.

Mud? That probably tasted gross.

she/her

My science teacher's kid swallowed both a marble and a piece of quartz. She had to have the quartz surgically removed. My science teacher was not impressed.

💗🏳️‍🌈💗 / Ever (she/her) / Emma (he/him or they/them) / Xia (ae/aer or she/her) / Taurus (any/all) / 💗🏳️‍🌈💗

My science teacher's kid swallowed both a marble and a piece of quartz. She had to have the quartz surgically removed. My science teacher was not impressed.

At lunch my table would always be the one sneaking candy in school. And like no other kids did. I found that weird.

she/her

At lunch my table would always be the one sneaking candy in school. And like no other kids did. I found that weird.

Lol I'm jealous. I don't know how you managed to get your hands on candy.

I was a thief in kindergarten. I stole cookies and chocolate milk for my baby brother at home. Never was caught. Later in first grade, I joined a group of girls who were kleptomaniacs. We broke into houses. Also was never caught. I stopped stealing when we moved to a new neighborhood. My parents never knew.

I was a thief in kindergarten. I stole cookies and chocolate milk for my baby brother at home. Never was caught. Later in first grade, I joined a group of girls who were kleptomaniacs. We broke into houses. Also was never caught. I stopped stealing when we moved to a new neighborhood. My parents never knew.

WOW-

she/her

Guest Deleted member 57549

@Amber

I tried dog food once because I wanted to know what kind of food I was giving to my dear Anubis.

I wish I had money to buy him something better than that bullshit (specially now that I know where that food comes from). PUAGH.

[uSER=57559]@Asherberry[/uSER]

I never tried crayons but I did like the taste of play dough.

@Amber

I tried dog food once because I wanted to know what kind of food I was giving to my dear Anubis.

I wish I had money to buy him something better than that bullshit (specially now that I know where that food comes from). PUAGH.

[uSER=57559]@Asherberry[/uSER]

I never tried crayons but I did like the taste of play dough.

Ok but why does play dough look really good?

she/her

When I was 10, I used to look up spells online to try and physically turn myself into a kitsune, dragon, werewolf, Pokemon, etc. I really wanted to be some kind of animal, and I was convinced I could turn into one if I just tried hard enough. Perhaps this is connected to my current nonhuman identity? Even back when I was a kid, I definitely acted suspiciously nonhuman.

Cedarsmoke | he/him | 17 | Eastern Coyote / Werewolf | Atheistic Satanist | Queer

When I was 10, I used to look up spells online to try and physically turn myself into a kitsune, dragon, werewolf, Pokemon, etc. I really wanted to be some kind of animal, and I was convinced I could turn into one if I just tried hard enough. Perhaps this is connected to my current nonhuman identity? Even back when I was a kid, I definitely acted suspiciously nonhuman.

I would always run on all fours. I learned how to growl, bark, and howl like 2 months ago and now I have the urge to bark at rabbits and sometimes people if i'm mad. I think the running on all fours thing was connected to my nonhuman identity as well. I would chase my brother around like that and play on my trampoline on all fours.

[automerge]1628453161[/automerge]

I would always run on all fours. I learned how to growl, bark, and howl like 2 months ago and now I have the urge to bark at rabbits and sometimes people if i'm mad. I think the running on all fours thing was connected to my nonhuman identity as well. I would chase my brother around like that and play on my trampoline on all fours.

I meant growl, not bark. Lol.

she/her

When I was 12 I ate tree bark as a joke. But no one saw it. I said that I would in the comments of a live stream and I did... But I had no proof of it. I hope they believed me, because I definitely ate tree bark. But that's also probably concerning if you're joking about eating tree bark and some 12 year old leaves for a bit, comes back, and says "I did it".

As a little kid I would eat paper scraps from the floor when I thought no one was looking. I also ate dried Elmer's glue and old play dough. I liked old play dough specifically. I liked the texture.

Stuart (2D) and Murdoc

We're plural and fictionkind.

he/him

As a kid my best friend and I would run around and pretend to be wolves. Eventually she grew out of it though.

I never really ate anything like glue or crayons but I do like to chew on rubber and silicone. Sometimes I will lick batteries or a coin for the metallic taste.

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

As a kid my best friend and I would run around and pretend to be wolves. Eventually she grew out of it though.

I never really ate anything like glue or crayons but I do like to chew on rubber and silicone. Sometimes I will lick batteries or a coin for the metallic taste.

Batteries out of all things?

she/her

Batteries out of all things?

Batteries are good. Nice and metallic. Coins are metallic too, but they can be dirty so batteries are better. I also ate glue, pencils, paper, grass and blue-tack. I was strange child.