Anyone care for chat?

Guest Deleted member 57549

Hi, Decadence! Such a beautiful name.

How are you going? 🙂

I am here if you want to talk.

My name is Jemril.

I am not sure what exactly I am yet, but something similar to a dryad.

How did you realise you were a vampire?

I was born a vampire. Oh a Dryad. dryad is a tree nymph or tree spirit in Greek mythology. Drys signifies "oak" in Greek, and dryads are specifically the nymphs of oak trees, but the term has come to be used for tree nymphs in general, or human-tree hybrids in fantasy. They were normally considered to be very shy creatures except around the goddess Artemis, who was known to be a friend to most nymphs.

I was born a vampire. Oh a Dryad. dryad is a tree nymph or tree spirit in Greek mythology. Drys signifies "oak" in Greek, and dryads are specifically the nymphs of oak trees, but the term has come to be used for tree nymphs in general, or human-tree hybrids in fantasy. They were normally considered to be very shy creatures except around the goddess Artemis, who was known to be a friend to most nymphs.

You always knew you were a vampire? and how does it go?

I am new to the otherkin community so there's still a lot of new info for me.

And yes, although I wasn't exactly a dryad. At least, dryads were supposed to be females and I am/was not.

Yes.

Yet, it isn't like the movies and ways the books depict us to be. I have also met many other species of the paranormal and most things you wouldn't conceive or believe.

I know a vast amount of knowledge about the paranormal and the occult.

What's the part of that knowledge you feel more interested in or attracted to?

And how did you learn it?

Guest Deleted member 57478

Depends really. I have vast knowledge on many things. The paranormal the occult. Witchcraft. Voodoo. Etc.

How about cartomancy?

Yes.

Yet, it isn't like the movies and ways the books depict us to be. I have also met many other species of the paranormal and most things you wouldn't conceive or believe.

I know a vast amount of knowledge about the paranormal and the occult.

What do you know about demons and demonology? Have you ever encountered demons? If so, what did they look and sound like? What did they do? What did their energy feel like?

Friends with Lucifer / Satan 💕 💞

"I want you to say what you think and become confident and authentic" - Satan.

I can read a individual if I converse with them for a long period of time. I have dabbled with tarot reading also as I was taught a long time ago by my grandmother whom is a gypsy like myself. So it is in my blood you could say. But how about yourself?

I have been a tarot reader for over a decade and an omen reader for my whole life. My deck of choice is the Thoth deck. Do you have a favorite tarot card?

What do you know about demons and demonology? Have you ever encountered demons? If so, what did they look and sound like? What did they do? What did their energy feel like?

I have encountered many demons and entities. They are all around us. They use individuals as vesses. They aren't hard to pick out of you look carefully. In my line of work I deal with demons and entities daily. Be it house cleansing. Or casting demons or entities out of individuals. How about yourself?

[automerge]1628545116[/automerge]

I have been a tarot reader for over a decade and an omen reader for my whole life. My deck of choice is the Thoth deck. Do you have a favorite tarot card?

The death card. But I mostly read people via talking to them as I am you lately. I pick up on the individual I converse with engergy.

The death card.

That's mine, too! I am actually a Death devotee. My birth card is the Devil, so that's my second favorite. It's nice to see a fellow diviner around these parts.

I have encountered many demons and entities. They are all around us. They use individuals as vesses. They aren't hard to pick out of you look carefully. In my line of work I deal with demons and entities daily. Be it house cleansing. Or casting demons or entities out of individuals. How about yourself?

I'm a demonkin and friends with an angel / demon named Lucifer / Satan. Here's what he looks like most of the time: Satan Baphometform.jpg

I meet him in my dreams and have channeled him a few times. In 10 years, he has done immense good for me. Without him, I would not have a good life and be happy now. The best thing that Satan has done so far is that he healed me from a severe inferiority complex and self-loathing overnight and thereby contributed to me getting my first job.

I have dreamt of being a demon a few times and encountered other demons besides Lucifer in my dreams. Most of them are very kind, but a few are unpleasant. I don't know if these demons are spirits or parts of my psyche / fictional dream characters, but I believe that Satan is a spirit, not a part of my psyche. Whatever is true, Satan is always a person in my eyes and I love him dearly.

Friends with Lucifer / Satan 💕 💞

"I want you to say what you think and become confident and authentic" - Satan.

I am curious. Am I the first vampire you have conversed with online?

I'm not sure. If I have spoken with one before, they didn't tell me they were one. Why do you ask?

Hello! Names Asher, a fellow Agender. Im a Polytherian but I like to use the label Otherkin to.

My kintypes are a Gray wolf and Siberian husky.

I'm open for a talk and i'm very active.

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her