What are your fandom's/community's?

I don't use fandoms :/ I am very awkward and do not understand social cues therefore my messages generally come off with the wrong tone - basically, EverxFandom? Bad idea.

💗🏳️‍🌈💗 / Ever (she/her) / Emma (he/him or they/them) / Xia (ae/aer or she/her) / Taurus (any/all) / 💗🏳️‍🌈💗

"The only thing stronger than darkness? Is light." - Lynette Noni

All of the Cassandra Claire books

Cassandra Clare?? Omg I love her books! My synpath is actually Livvy, who coincidentally, was also the first person I had a serious crush on lol. So obviously, she's my favourite character but I also really like the whole JulianxEmma dynamic and Isabelle, Jace (duh) and... I should probably just say everyone. I love everyone. Ty and Livvy especially.

💗🏳️‍🌈💗 / Ever (she/her) / Emma (he/him or they/them) / Xia (ae/aer or she/her) / Taurus (any/all) / 💗🏳️‍🌈💗

I forgot I didn't list any of my fandoms!

Piggy

Bfb/bfdi

Roblox

Fnf/friday night funkin

Warriors/warrior cats

Beastars

Mcyt/dsmp

Furry

DDLC/doki doki

Wolf walkers

The book of life (not sure if there is a fandom for this movie.)

Eddsworld

South park

And like 100 more I can't count lol.

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

Guest Deleted member 57478

I am part of a few amateur groups dedicated to identifying plants and insects, as well as an ecology group. I used to regularly attend meet ups for tarot readers and other cartomancers, but haven't been in a while. Historically, before the pandemic and when money was more plentiful, I rarely missed the local horror convention that goes on in my area. There is also a death related group near to me that I want to join when I can work up the courage (I got invited once, had to cancel last minute due to an emergency, and now I am currently too embarrassed to apply again).

I wouldn't say that I participate in fandoms, but I do have a faint presence in online spaces designated for fans of the PreCure and Love Live! franchises. I used to be heavily involved in the Madoka Magica fandom when it was at its height, but now it's just me and the few people I've kept in touch with from those days who I can be excited with about the new developments coming up.

Little Tail Bronx (CyberConnect2), Harry Potter, REPO! The Genetic Opera, J.R.R. Tolkien's works, Ghost in the Shell, Beastars, Ajin Demihuman, The Matrix, Kingdom Hearts, TWEWY.

🪄light from Andromeda☀️Bringer of dawn🌠he/him🪐

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

jVNsUVEcNMvusUGvMTtl.png

Little Tail Bronx (CyberConnect2), Harry Potter, REPO! The Genetic Opera, J.R.R. Tolkien's works, Ghost in the Shell, Beastars, Ajin Demihuman, The Matrix, Kingdom Hearts, TWEWY.

You like beastars to?

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

That's correct. Plus Juno looks so huggable. ^^

She does. I really like Louis, such a cool character.

[automerge]1629169477[/automerge]

I forgot I didn't list any of my fandoms!

Piggy

Bfb/bfdi

Roblox

Fnf/friday night funkin

Warriors/warrior cats

Beastars

Mcyt/dsmp

Furry

DDLC/doki doki

Wolf walkers

The book of life (not sure if there is a fandom for this movie.)

Eddsworld

South park

And like 100 more I can't count lol.

Forget to note i'm big in the wild craft fandom. Probably my main or second main fandom.

Edited by Unstable_Day
  • Like 2

she/her

She does. I really like Louis, such a cool character.

[automerge]1629169477[/automerge]

Forget to note i'm big in the wild craft fandom. Probably my main or second main fandom.

That reminds me, I even forgot to mention Animorphs and Night In The Woods. lol

jVNsUVEcNMvusUGvMTtl.png

That reminds me, I even forgot to mention Animorphs and Night In The Woods. lol

I heard of night and the woods, never played it though or watched any videos. Have you heard of little misfortune and little nightmares?

she/her

I heard of night and the woods, never played it though or watched any videos. Have you heard of little misfortune and little nightmares?

yes i have

• Like 1

jVNsUVEcNMvusUGvMTtl.png

So i'm in a lot of fandom's and a few community's.

I wanted to know what fandom's and/or community's the members of kinmunity are in.

I'm not really in ay fandoms, its just that most fandoms I get into become toxic. So I prefer to just stay out of fandoms

• 2 weeks later...

We are in no fandoms.

Beside here, we are only in an aspergers autism forum (dunno of that count as community).

And we are in the terraristic/ tarantula keeper community.

Crow [celestial warrior & keeper] | | Lhyr [wolf-demon] | | Reaper [grim reaper]

they/them, agender | | he/him, male | | he/him, male

Currently fronting : Crow

It is not always black and white. Some beings are in between. Some seem nice but harm you from behind and others look evil but are loyal friends.

Furry

Invader Zim

Helluva Boss

Mcyt/dsmp

Gravity Falls

Owl House

Artemis Fowl

Over the Garden Wall

Bad end Friends

Villainous

Suicide Boy

The cursed Child

Harry Potter

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

Harry Potter (the fan content, I don't support J.K.)

I didn't put this in my fandoms but im the same way

• Like 1

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

Harry Potter (the fan content, I don't support J.K.)

I didn't put this in my fandoms but im the same way

Whose J.K? Daniel Radcliffe wrote Harry Potter (that is a joke only mcyt fans will understand)