Pride Paws UwU

It would be really Epic to have more pride paws.

Some I would suggest:

Demigender flags

[ATTACH type=full]4085[/ATTACH]demiflux

[ATTACH type=full]4086[/ATTACH]demigirl

[ATTACH type=full]4087[/ATTACH]demiboy

Bigender and genderflux

[ATTACH type=full]4088[/ATTACH]bigender

[ATTACH type=full]4089[/ATTACH]genderflux

And some more sexualities

[ATTACH type=full" width="439px]4090[/ATTACH]abrosexual

[ATTACH type=full]4091[/ATTACH]gay man flag

There are tons more but These are just off the top of my head.

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

Ahh, I agree we shouldn't add too many because there are THOUSANDS. But I will make these brief suggestions as they're related to the forum's topic as a whole...

Xenogender flag:

"It is sometimes described as any gender that "cannot be contained by human understandings of gender"."

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Xenogender_blank.png]4105[/ATTACH]

And the Kingender flag:

..."to describe someone with a gender related to their kintype. One example of this could be someone who identifies as a dragon on a spiritual, mental, or emotional degree."

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Kingender_blank.png]4104[/ATTACH]

That is all I will suggest. I completely understand the issue of having too much. Unrelatedly, I'd love these flags even more if they weren't designed with pastel colours...

• Like 1

Ghost-Dragonkin | Snakehearted

I am immortal until proven otherwise.

I use tone tags!

Untitled_06-21-2022_06-58-38.gif

All of the flags suggested in [uSER=57299]@CHILL_BEAN[/uSER]'s original post have been made into Pride Paws and are immediately available in the shop.

I am hesitant to add a "kingender" pride paw because Kinmunity takes the stance that kintype and gender are separate attributes. i.e - your kintype has a gender, but is not a gender by itself. I have no issue with adding the xenogender flag as a finale in this round of shop additions, if @Jethero is willing to get the ball rolling on that.

Naia Ōkami [ID] [KB] [KO]

Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its

staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!

ive noticed some users on kinmunity identify with xenogenders or use neopronouns, so i felt like these flags would be nice additions to the pride paw shop! :wolfbone:

[ATTACH type=full]4113[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" width="209px]4115[/ATTACH]xenogender flags

[ATTACH type=full" width="221px]4116[/ATTACH]neopronoun flag

• Like 2

moss- it/wolf/moon/howl/soul

british columbia wolf therian / eurasian lynx therian / k9-hearted / fictionkin

:grinwiggle:

We will be adding the xenogender pride paw. We likely won't add the neopronoun one as it does not represent a specific sexuality or gender identity.
  • Like 3

Naia Ōkami [ID] [KB] [KO]

Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its

staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!