New gender identity's and sexuality's.

As we all know, in your account settings you are able to choose your gender identity and sexuality(s).

I think it would be epic if there was more options, a few examples here.

Bigender

Demiboy

Demigirl

Genderflux

Xenogender

Abrosexual

Omnisexual

Maybe more?

• Like 2

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

Guest Deleted member 57478
Good idea. I'd love a Lunarian option. Also amari/panmari~ Even adding a write in field would be cool.

I do think it is important to have some way or recognising those other identities instead of just an 'other' box to tick, but I feel like it has to be limited, with only the most common genders and sexualities as tick boxes and then have, as [uSER=57478]@magicdoll[/uSER] suggested, a box for other where you can write in your identity if it's not already listed. If you were to do boxes for everything, you couldn't. There is wayyyy too many different ones to include. Although, it would be good if we could have 'romantic' suffix options too (perhaps even amari), so then people don't have to use other just because they are panromantic not pansexual, biromantic not bisexual etc. Ik you couldn't just argue 'just use the sexual suffix ending option, it's close enough' but for alot of people this is quite incorrect to who they are and I know, for one, I don't like claiming I am bisexual, when I am biromantic. Edited by EvernightWild
  • Like 3

💗🏳️‍🌈💗 / Ever (she/her) / Emma (he/him or they/them) / Xia (ae/aer or she/her) / Taurus (any/all) / 💗🏳️‍🌈💗

"The only thing stronger than darkness? Is light." - Lynette Noni

Guest Deleted member 57549

Honestly, I would love to use a pan/amari option instead of asexual/demisexual. 😊

I totally agree with you, [uSER=57356]@Evernight[/uSER] . I am technically pan but I don't feel comfortable focusing on sexuality when my main attractions are not related to it.

The write field option would be far more inclusive but I guess this has been already discussed in the past. It would require a responsible use of that field by everyone.

The write field option would be far more inclusive but I guess this has been already discussed in the past. It would require a responsible use of that field by everyone.

That is a reasonable point, as I suppose anyone could just write anything... although most people on here wouldn't troll like that. Is there any way to stop possible trolls?

• Like 1

💗🏳️‍🌈💗 / Ever (she/her) / Emma (he/him or they/them) / Xia (ae/aer or she/her) / Taurus (any/all) / 💗🏳️‍🌈💗

I do think it is important to have some way or recognising those other identities instead of just an 'other' box to tick, but I feel like it has to be limited, with only the most common genders and sexualities as tick boxes and then have, as [uSER=57478]@magicdoll[/uSER] suggested, a box for other where you can write in your identity if it's not already listed. If you were to do boxes for everything, you couldn't. There is wayyyy too many different ones to include. Although, it would be good if we could have 'romantic' suffix options too (perhaps even amari), so then people don't have to use other just because they are panromantic not pansexual, biromantic not bisexual etc. Ik you couldn't just argue 'just use the sexual suffix ending option, it's close enough' but for alot of people this is quite incorrect to who they are and I know, for one, I don't like claiming I am bisexual, when I am biromantic.

I agree,

[automerge]1629986776[/automerge]

That is a reasonable point, as I suppose anyone could just write anything... although most people on here wouldn't troll like that. Is there any way to stop possible trolls?

I'm not sure. I don't think there's any way to stop a troll, but a troll could write anything bad on their profile.

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

I agree,

[automerge]1629986776[/automerge]

I'm not sure. I don't think there's any way to stop a troll, but a troll could write anything bad on their profile.

Ig moderators would just have to be on the look out for any possible trolls. But I still like idea of a write-in others box as I believe it would have not more positive impacts than negative.

• Like 2

Ig moderators would just have to be on the look out for any possible trolls. But I still like idea of a write-in others box as I believe it would have not more positive impacts than negative.

Agreed.

she/her

Yes it would

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

I have added the options suggested, but we will not be turning the field into a text field at this time.
  • Like 2

Naia Ōkami [ID] [KB] [KO]

Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its

staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!