Try Not to Laugh

Poster A posts a funny image/meme or short video (max 1 minute long otherwise we'll be here forever). Keep it forum appropriate please.

Poster B says if they laughed, smiled, or if they didn't. Then they post their own amusing content.

If you really want to add something to this game, you can keep a tally of how many times you made someone laugh, half a point if they smiled.

I'll start...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRRt4VLTzu8

Ghost-Dragonkin | Snakehearted

I am immortal until proven otherwise.

I use tone tags!

Untitled_06-21-2022_06-58-38.gif

I was just... confused.

This next one is a loooong video, and you can watch it all if you want (It's very funny) but the funny bit I'm sharing is 6.55 to 7.46ish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftd9cbPMfPg:971

💗🏳️‍🌈💗 / Ever (she/her) / Emma (he/him or they/them) / Xia (ae/aer or she/her) / Taurus (any/all) / 💗🏳️‍🌈💗

"The only thing stronger than darkness? Is light." - Lynette Noni

I guess I'm not the target demo. I don't really enjoy ventriloquy.

Did you select the right time? The ventriloquist was not the one the times match up with.... it's meant to be the lady in the pink shirt.

💗🏳️‍🌈💗 / Ever (she/her) / Emma (he/him or they/them) / Xia (ae/aer or she/her) / Taurus (any/all) / 💗🏳️‍🌈💗

This may come out of left field but cattails are actually edible, provided they come from a safe and uncontaminated environment, such as a freestanding stream or pond with flowing water. The young plants can be cooked and boiled to be an asparagus analog, while the inner shoots of the adult plants' stalks can be extracted and boiled down into a pasta noodle like consistency, and even the pollen can be mixed in as a thickener for breads - to include cattail bread, made from drying out the aforementioned stalks ground into a flour. The gelatin between the leaves and the stalks serves as an antiseptic and coagulant as well for healing wounds. Cattails, the actual namesake portion, are also excellent torches when sealed with wax, sap, and animal fats, and when turned into fluff, are some of the best fire starting material in the wilderness.

It is a very, very lovely plant and should be respected. Seeing it here adored in another way was actually very funny, even if only because I know a bit about them, [uSER=57478]@magicdoll[/uSER].

Smilodon Populator

Definetly made me smile, I <3 Brooklyn 99, but it wasn't the funniest clip so allow me to enlighten you with a better one:

Guest Deleted member 57478

Did you select the right time? The ventriloquist was not the one the times match up with.... it's meant to be the lady in the pink shirt.

When I pressed play, it automatically started me at 16:55. I thought maybe you had just forgotten to add the 1 to your mentioned time slots, but that's my bad for assuming. I'm sorry!

@Red-in-Tooth, I knew cattails were technically edible, but I didn't know the specific breakdown of each edible part like that. Thank you for those details!

@Jeb_CC I didn't laugh, but I did make those obnoxious sounds people make when they see something cute. I just can't resist a pudgy little dog.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I love...monkey. This always makes me laugh, but I don't know if it will tickle anyone else the same way.

I was not expecting that. The audio didn't work if there was any but the video made me laugh anyway so point to you. On the topic of people doing stupid things...

Guest Deleted member 57549

Of course I laughed! You get +1, [uSER=57356]@Evernight[/uSER]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Text image: D&D scenario where, instead of primitive tribes, Orcs are italian. They get really mad at everyone else making pasta wrong. Especially weaklings that make basil pesto with a mortar instead of their own hands.]4151[/ATTACH]

I need to play an Italian orc after reading this toot.

I don't feel like I can fairly judge this because I've never played D&D. Maybe someone else can react to it as well.

[ATTACH type=full" width="314px]4152[/ATTACH]