conspiracy theories?

hey im looking for any alterhuman related conspiracy theories other then the well know "Hunters" and "A.W.T.O.K." i just find it interesting to read about and want to know if there are any more so if you know any please feel free to reply and let me know! :closedgrin:

I am Felix, ftm transgender(he/him), panromantic, polytherian & mythotherian, furry, photographer, artist, introvert, in need of friends and dealing with some Serious art block.

โ™ก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’—โ™กโ™กโ™ก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’™โ™กโ™กโ™ก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’—โ™กโ™กโ™ก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’™โ™กโ™กโ™ก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’—โ™กโ™กโ™ก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’™โ™กโ™กโ™ก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’—โ™กโ™กโ™ก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’™โ™กโ™กโ™ก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’—โ™กโ™กโ™ก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™โ™ก

A Christian conspiracy theory related to Alterhumanity is that Satan will incarnate as the Antichrist in the future. In most versions, the devil will have a human body or at least look human in this form, which basically means that Satan will be an Otherkin.
  • Like 1

Friends with Lucifer / Satan ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ’ž

"I want you to say what you think and become confident and authentic" - Satan.