If you could rewrite your introduction, what would it be?

I made this because I hate my introduction and I wanted to know if anyone felt the same. Rewrite your introduction if you made one in Scent Rolling here if you want to.

Remade introduction: Hello, my name is Shepherd. My current pronouns are he/him, it's/it, and that's/that. Ex: what is that up to? What is it up to? What is he up to? I'm a gray wolf and siberian husky therian, as well as fictionkin and animal-hearted. I'm pangender with four gender identitys, two xenogenders and 2 "classic" ones.

This is gonna be a fun thread.

"everyone is dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.."

she/her

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm...I think I would want mine's to be better too, but I don't know what words would be best for it.

Remade Intro: Hello, I'm Tides/Sylas/Morgan, and I go by He/Him Ae/Aer, and It/its pronouns. I'm not sure if I'm kin or therian, but I know I'm alterhuman in some way. My gender is Transxenoy meaning I'm a trans man who is also trans and xenine.

• Like 2

HI we are the royal system!

Kirby- he/she/they/Ae/Fae/ey/Dream/ze/per - shapeshifter -genderflux - abro/demi

Impish - he/it/they/mon -monster - demiboy - demi

Jade- she/they/it/Ae/fae - species unknown (humanoid) - demigirl - Bisexual

Zim - he/they/name - alien - male - pan/demi (Pandemic X3)

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

Hmm...I think I would want mine's to be better too, but I don't know what words would be best for it.

Remade Intro: Hello, I'm Tides/Sylas/Morgan, and I go by He/Him Ae/Aer, and It/its pronouns. I'm not sure if I'm kin or therian, but I know I'm alterhuman in some way. My gender is Transxenoy meaning I'm a trans man who is also trans and xenine.

That's the first time I've heard Transxenoy. I might use that myself!

My own reintroduction:

Greetings, you can call me Jeb or Ellis. (xe/xem)

I am an Extraterrestrial Monsterkin. I believe I have the wrong body for this soul of mine. It's not a past life so I bear no memories. And because I have no memories I hardly even know what I'm supposed to look like. I only have general phantom feelings, like needing longer limbs, pointed fingers, less hair, and more.

It's been very difficult trying to find my place in this human society but I'm getting there. I currently live alone with my two cats, and I believe I'd be comfortable with living alone for the rest of my human life.

Orientation: Asexual, Aromantic, Aplatonic

Career: ICT

MBTI: ESTJ-A

Worldview: Agnostic Atheist | Nihilist + Realist

Hobbies: Writing, Drawing, Piano, Composing, Programming

Likes: Horror (reminds me of my kintype), Video Games, Statistics

Dislikes: Unfortunately I dislike a lot of human behaviour. It's not what my kintype is accustomed to and it's hard to deal with sometimes.

Ghost-Dragonkin | Snakehearted

I am immortal until proven otherwise.

I use tone tags!

Untitled_06-21-2022_06-58-38.gif

• 5 months later...