The daily music thread!

I am listening to my playlist of the band Behemoth right now.
  • Like 1

Crow [celestial warrior & keeper] | | Lhyr [wolf-demon] | | Reaper [grim reaper]

they/them, agender | | he/him, male | | he/him, male

Currently fronting : Crow

It is not always black and white. Some beings are in between. Some seem nice but harm you from behind and others look evil but are loyal friends.

Guest Deleted member 57549

Sigo Aquí (Treasure Planet) - Alex Ubago 😊

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpre00.deviantart.net%2F2ba4%2Fth%2Fpre%2Ff%2F2010%2F118%2Fc%2F3%2Ftreasure_planet_wallpaper_by_auraeon99.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

"Now, you listen to me, James Hawkins.

You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course.

Stick to it, no matter the squalls!

And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails,

and show what you're made of!

Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day."

Listening to 'Let's go to Heaven', I plan to learn it on the piano.

Yoo yes thats a good song!

[automerge]1632775913[/automerge]

At the time if writing this im listening to Universe cat drowning/Endless meme. It's awesome.

• Like 2

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

Yoo yes thats a good song!

[automerge]1632775913[/automerge]

At the time if writing this im listening to Universe cat drowning/Endless meme. It's awesome.

Is that music, lol?

For some reason that reminds me of that stupid Great Trump Wall song, my brothers still play all the time. If you haven't heard it, you probably should. If you haven't, you know my pain.

🛡️Frank Poddelka⚔️ Virs Fortes System

Frank - Protector/hero/warrior Arashilabar - Negotiator/friend Ulyssis - Immunes/soldier

Alex - Praetor/governor/strategist Luke - Senator/councillor

Is that music, lol?

For some reason that reminds me of that stupid Great Trump Wall song, my brothers still play all the time. If you haven't heard it, you probably should. If you haven't, you know my pain.

Yes it is.

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

Currently listening to the japanese Metalcore and NuMetal band Nocturnal Bloodlust 😊
  • Like 1

Crow [celestial warrior & keeper] | | Lhyr [wolf-demon] | | Reaper [grim reaper]

they/them, agender | | he/him, male | | he/him, male

Currently fronting : Crow

It is not always black and white. Some beings are in between. Some seem nice but harm you from behind and others look evil but are loyal friends.

• 4 weeks later...