Spoiler media.

I noticed that there isn't am ability to mark an image in media as a spoiler, which I find annoying. Like for example, let's say you have a drawing that includes [iSPOILER]blood[/iSPOILER] but you can't spoiler image. Obviously someone may see that and get uncomfortable , so I really love the ability to mark an image in media as spoiler.

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

Guest Deleted member 57549

You can use the spoiler tags and include the image between them.

For example:

[spoiler=cw: an extremely cute cat with hat]

rojiman-cats-fur-hat.jpg

You can use the spoiler tags and include the image between them.

For example:

[spoiler=cw: an extremely cute cat with hat]

rojiman-cats-fur-hat.jpg

I think Foxy is talking about in the media section of the site, not in forum posts. I read this earlier and was thinking the same thing till I reread it more closely (I’m tired 😂)

• Like 1

- panthera onca -

I think Foxy is talking about in the media section of the site, not in forum posts. I read this earlier and was thinking the same thing till I reread it more closely (I’m tired 😂)

Yup! I am.

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her