The Daily Weird/Creepy YouTube Thread.

I noticed the more disturbing, weird, or "creepy" side of YouTube is very well known and loved, and as a huge weird side fan, I really wanted to make a thread out of it.

This thread is specifically talking about the or sharing some weird/creepy videos on the platform YouTube. Some videos that fall under this category, for example, are I Feel Fantastic, Jack staubers content, Happy tree friends, Smile HD, Don't hug me im scared, etc.

I remember being a huge fan of the series "Petscop." I think I'm going to get back into it, because it's a great series. Has anyone here watched it?

Edited by Unstable_Day

"i wanna go home.. I- i dont like this party... im allergic to people!"

-he/her-

• 3 weeks later...
YESYES I am super hyperfixated on YouTube analog horrors, ARG's, etc!! I have seen Petscop and I love it lolol. Some stuff I love is Gemini Home Entertainment, anything created by Alan Resnick, and Local 58. I think Crow 64 would be right up your alley! Have you heard of it?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝑀𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 / 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞

YESYES I am super hyperfixated on YouTube analog horrors, ARG's, etc!! I have seen Petscop and I love it lolol. Some stuff I love is Gemini Home Entertainment, anything created by Alan Resnick, and Local 58. I think Crow 64 would be right up your alley! Have you heard of it?

Crow 64? Yeah! I never watched it though.. Have you watched I Feel Fantastic? It's hilarious how everyone thinks the video uploader is a killer to be honest, the internet is so quick to assume things. I watched an entire iceberg of creepy YT videos. Yelling creature and Angel are some cool underrated ones cuz their funky. I love petsscop hh,,

-he/her-

Crow 64? Yeah! I never watched it though.. Have you watched I Feel Fantastic? It's hilarious how everyone thinks the video uploader is a killer to be honest, the internet is so quick to assume things. I watched an entire iceberg of creepy YT videos. Yelling creature and Angel are some cool underrated ones cuz their funky. I love petsscop hh,,

I Feel Fantastic honestly is very tame compared to other things I've watched. It's unnerving yes but I feel like there are other things that are more unsettling! Also yeah I agree on the OP being a "killer", I highly doubt it loll

𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 / 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞

I Feel Fantastic honestly is very tame compared to other things I've watched. It's unnerving yes but I feel like there are other things that are more unsettling! Also yeah I agree on the OP being a "killer", I highly doubt it loll

It's actually just a weird project, you can tell by the desc llol. I always was HORRIFIED of it as a younger age.

-he/her-

It's actually just a weird project, you can tell by the desc llol. I always was HORRIFIED of it as a younger age.

Oh yeah when you're subjected to it at a young age it's very scary, I remember being terrified of Sonic.exe 💀 Silly I know

𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 / 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞

Oh yeah when you're subjected to it at a young age it's very scary, I remember being terrified of Sonic.exe 💀 Silly I know

I had dreams about him dude and I cried 😀👏

[automerge]1635294087[/automerge]

@Marie.

There's a open blog on Kinmunity dedicated to creepy weird YT videos, feel free to ever post in there.

Edited by Unstable_Day

-he/her-

Guest Deleted member 57743

I've seen/heard of a lot of these things. Gemini Home Entertainment is probably one of my favorite ongoing things.

The Memory Hole channel doesn't really have a narrative, but some of the videos are pretty eerie, like the

and

If there are any lovers of the anime style out there, VIVINOS has been making some short horror animations.