what is something mildly disturbing that you did as a child

• 2 weeks later...

I ate paper off the floor and dried glue when I thought no one was looking. But I failed that, because my brother remembers watching me eat paper. I don't even know why I did this. It didn't taste good.

[automerge]1635127884[/automerge]

This isn't disturbing, just fucking weird

Stuart (2D) and Murdoc

We're plural and fictionkind.

he/him

pour milk/juice on a poodle stuffed animal and then wring or suck it out

I did something similar.

I got a water bottle, put some in my mouth, and spit it out in the water bottle cap then drink it..

I was so stupid.

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

I used to put my stuffed animals in overly-complicated doomsday scenarios, think James Bond being captured and attempted to be killed in overly complex ways.

Naia Ōkami [ID] [KB] [KO]

Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its

staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!

I used to put my stuffed animals in overly-complicated doomsday scenarios, think James Bond being captured and attempted to be killed in overly complex ways.

Since I had and still have a lot of stuffed animals, I would do the same but with Jaws (yes the shark movie).

Imagine the scene of the one girls legs getting bitten off, stuffed animal edition. ^^"

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

Guest Deleted member 56299

I re-enacted my mom's soap operas with my dolls. Ex:

Barbie: Ken! You have betrayed me! You slept with Angela! *runs over Ken in her pink car*

I didn't understand what "sleeping with" meant at the time, but I heard it a lot on those soap operas.

I ate paper off the floor and dried glue when I thought no one was looking. But I failed that, because my brother remembers watching me eat paper. I don't even know why I did this. It didn't taste good.

[automerge]1635127884[/automerge]

This isn't disturbing, just fucking weird

Yeah, weird. I did the same thing, and so do some of my younger brothers. Maybe genetics?

[automerge]1635281239[/automerge]

Mildly disturbing? Oh.

Ok. Fed my brother a quarter. That was a mistake.

[automerge]1635281351[/automerge]

Well, it was play. More like, you're a dishwasher, this is a plate. Bad idea. Scariest moment in my life. I still can remember that day vividly, even though i was five.

[automerge]1635281382[/automerge]

Sorry, I guess that was a little much.

🛡️Frank Poddelka⚔️ Virs Fortes System

Frank - Protector/hero/warrior Arashilabar - Negotiator/friend Ulyssis - Immunes/soldier

Alex - Praetor/governor/strategist Luke - Senator/councillor

Once I just picked a dandelion out of my backyard and ate it. I remember why, but I do remember that my brother found it incredibly funny. Since I live in a colder part of the states, when winter comes they put salt on all the roads, and I used to eat that too.

EDIT: I just remembered something else! One time I sat in a laundry basket and made myself go down the stairs in it. Ofc, my stairs end in an abrubt curve so I went into the wall headfirst. I was fine lol

This message has come to you from the Burrow!

(Any pronouns)

Since I live in a colder part of the states, when winter comes they put salt on all the roads, and I used to eat that too.

Hey it's free salt.

For myself, most disturbing thing is when I licked a few (currency) coins. They tasted like a thousand grubby hands...

• Like 1

Ghost-Dragonkin | Snakehearted

I am immortal until proven otherwise.

I use tone tags!

Untitled_06-21-2022_06-58-38.gif

When I had little sleepovers in my older sisters room, I ate the bar on her bunk bed. Not the whole freaking thing, just really really tiny pieces of it I managed to get with my teeth.

she/her

Guest Deleted member 57743
I kept asking my mother for Barbie sets that included animal toys solely because I wanted the animals. When she would get them for me, I would rip the heads off of the Barbie dolls and bury them in the backyard so I could say I lost them when my family asked me why I was only playing with the animal toys. I could have easily just buried the whole dolls by themselves, but for some reason my child mind thought it was better to bury the heads and bodies in separate places.

I have pica and i managed to eat through an entire box set of the harry potter books. Like....the whole series. They were beyond help, and my mom had to throw them away because they were destroyed so badly that they were unreadable. Hey, it's not my fault that the glue tasted sweet!

• 1 month later...

When I was younger I took a trip to the Grand Canyon, I stood on the literal edge of it multiple times and, if my parents weren't watching me closely enough, i very well could have fallen off, not the only time I've been that daring with being that high up, either

In case it's not obvious, I've always been very much not afraid of heights

Grey/Vin/Chara/Kris - He/It/They/Paw/Kit/Bug/Stim/Fluff/& - Autistic/ADHD - 🍃

"And this fire will guide you home~" 🎵

• 4 weeks later...
Well, up until 5th grade or so I could fit inside the school lockers, and one time I got stuck in one because I accidentally closed the door. So I spent more than half of a day inside a locker reading a book. And when the owner of said locker opened it, I just looked out at them and said "Hey" like we'd bumped into each other in the hallway.

But even the most dreadful night is followed by the dawn

De/It/She/They ---- Alu-Fiend, Marionette, Fox hearted

DM's open

When I was young, I’d hide behind the shed with my step sister, and we’d eat dirt. Yea i was werid

[automerge]1641929012[/automerge]

Killed ants, but I was trying to make it super brutal.

Honestly I still do that. 😂

Lokii/Sukii

Gemini, Avengers fan, Lover of Tony Stark (His personality not looks) Lover of Captian America, and Tom Holland.

“Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist” -Tony Stark

When children would challenge me or harass me, as apparently I was the subject of great discrimination for simply being inexplicably "different" or "strange" - as children are wont to do to those who are in their age groups - I answered them with just beating them senseless fairly savagely. This happened most every year in my youth where another new face who could not help but quite literally follow me and pester me, another fight that ended in me being on the verge of expulsion. Solely because they were harassing me did I ever avoid the full and true punishment of "Zero Tolerance" policies. Bear in mind this was well before the age where unusuality was at all protected and I could well have, truly should have, ended up in juvenile corrections.
  • Like 1

Smilodon Populator

Well, up until 5th grade or so I could fit inside the school lockers, and one time I got stuck in one because I accidentally closed the door. So I spent more than half of a day inside a locker reading a book. And when the owner of said locker opened it, I just looked out at them and said "Hey" like we'd bumped into each other in the hallway.

Sounds like something I’d do haha

Lokii/Sukii

Gemini, Avengers fan, Lover of Tony Stark (His personality not looks) Lover of Captian America, and Tom Holland.

“Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist” -Tony Stark

I rescued my kindergarten class from a snake, or perhaps rescued the snake from all those tiny stomping feet. Picked it up and took it to the edge of the lot under the trees and let it go. Then wondered why my teacher was upset and making everyone go inside when I'd already fixed the problem.

Red Tailed Hawk Therian / Polymorph / Spirit Being / Anthro Hawk / Deitykin

Shard of Heru AKA Horus