Anyone here like Power Rangers or watched it as a kid? Do you have any original Rangers based on your kintype?

I'm 26 and this series still has a special place in my heart. Been a fan since the very beginning. Started with Mighty Morphin' when I was 5. The Blue Ranger Billy is my fave from that era, especially because his actor David Yost is openly gay. Despite the discrimination he faced, he still acknowledges that he's Billy Cranston, and knows what that means as far as promoting diversity. 🏳️‍🌈

Also, though I'm not Sirian fictionkin, I've had a fondness for and relate to Doggie Cruger, the Shadow Ranger of SPD. He's a true man of an alien. 🙂

My kintype is easily able to fit into the Kyuranger continuity, which hasn't been Americanized from Super Sentai yet. He goes by Eldritch Ranger. I have a few other non-human headcanon Rangers based on a few otherkin friends of mine. My only Human character thus far is the Doppelganger Ranger.

Anyone else a fan? If so, for how long?

[ATTACH type=full]4473[/ATTACH]

I loved power rangers when I was younger! I forgot some about it though lol.. I even dressed as the pink ranger for Halloween at some point. I don't remember specifics, just I loved it as a younger kid.
  • Like 1

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

I loved power rangers when I was younger! I forgot some about it though lol.. I even dressed as the pink ranger for Halloween at some point. I don't remember specifics, just I loved it as a younger kid.

ditto! favorite show when I was littler (besides FiM)

The part of my mind which brought me here (Chrysalis in a matter of speaking ) has been insistent on traveling between my homes and I felt that managing to do something along the lines of that would be a challenge to my intellect.

Love them! They were my moral compass. Heck, I memorized almost all of the intro songs. I sing them out loud in the shower. My favorite are Kimberly, The Magna Defender (vengeful father), and Ziggy. Favorite villains are Lord Zed, Rita and the Psycho Rangers.

Who here agrees with me that the crossover between the Rangers in Space and the TMNT was cringe as hell to watch? In my opinion, adding the girl turtle kinda ruined it for me.

• Like 1

I was obsessed with Power Rangers when I was a kid. I got back into it in to mid 00's when my friends started watching Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger. Of the original, Trini, Billy and Rita Repulsa were my favourites. From Dekaranger, I liked Jasmine and Doggie Kruger.

I don't have a kintype from Power Rangers, though I'm kinda surprised that I don't have one considering how obsessed I used to be with it.

• Like 1

fictionkin | soulbond system

alien | android | angel | cat | cecaelia | ghost

“All we ever see of stars are their old photographs.” ― Alan Moore, Watchmen

• 4 weeks later...

Love them! They were my moral compass. Heck, I memorized almost all of the intro songs. I sing them out loud in the shower. My favorite are Kimberly, The Magna Defender (vengeful father), and Ziggy. Favorite villains are Lord Zed, Rita and the Psycho Rangers.

Who here agrees with me that the crossover between the Rangers in Space and the TMNT was cringe as hell to watch? In my opinion, adding the girl turtle kinda ruined it for me.

Did you know they brought back lord zedd for the current series?

The part of my mind which brought me here (Chrysalis in a matter of speaking ) has been insistent on traveling between my homes and I felt that managing to do something along the lines of that would be a challenge to my intellect.