Favorite music artist?

I don't have one, because all songs I listen to are either from a different artist or from the same artist and it's like 2-3 songs.

[automerge]1635805150[/automerge]

I don't have one, because all songs I listen to are either from a different artist or from the same artist and it's like 2-3 songs.

Junjumbled mess

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

My music is kinda dark to say the least. I listen to Dark Ambient, space Ambient, Drones, Soundscapes, and noise, music Artists, Cryo chamber is My favorite on YouTube

i kinda express myself through art and music, no need of lyrics/words, just itself alone expresses how i feel, kinda gives me inner peace about things afterwards

P.s. i got the feels for a few days, won't be here for awhile until i find closure, (mourning)

• Like 1

Hatsune Miku (neru, wowaka, pinnochioP) and Cavetown (yes ik very conflicting)

I also like Green Day and Ghost & Pals :3

Skips the petkin polymorph!! kit/kits/kitself ☆ it/its ♡ flutter/flutters/flutterself ☆ mew/mews/mewself ♡ dew/dews/dewself ☆ syl/sylv/sylvs/sylvself ♡ fey/fem/feir ☆ pup/pups/pupself ♡ bun/buns/bunself ☆ fluff/fluffs/fluffself ♡ nip/nips/nipself

Guest Deleted member 57792
My favorite band is Alt-J. I can listen to all of their songs uninterrupted. Alternative music in general is my favorite genre so besides them, I don't have any other favorite artists. Just favorite songs from other artists.

• 1 month later...

My top two favorite bands are Red Vox and Tally Hall

Though, I'm also a big fan of Lemon Demon, Glass Animals, and Vylet Pony (Of course I had to have at least one fansong artist in here, lol) I just generally have a varied music taste

• Like 1

Grey/Vin/Chara/Kris - He/It/They/Paw/Kit/Bug/Stim/Fluff/& - Autistic/ADHD - 🍃

"And this fire will guide you home~" 🎵

My top two favorite bands are Red Vox and Tally Hall

Though, I'm also a big fan of Lemon Demon, Glass Animals, and Vylet Pony (Of course I had to have at least one fansong artist in here, lol) I just generally have a varied music taste

Tally hall?! Glass animals!? Don't listen to them a lot but some songs they made are absolute bangers.

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her