Kinshift Inducing Music?

What are some songs that not just give you kin vibes, but actually cause you to kinshift EXTREMELY hard to the point you feel your kintype in your core and all throughout your body, phantom sensations and all, and you truly and fully feel one with your kintype?

For me, all of Klaus Schulze's music gives me a synth shift, but not that hard unless I'm high. But the song PTO and Echoes of Time especially give me a strong kin shift.

A generic robot shift, very softly, from all of Kraftwerk's music, as their entire theme was humans acting like robots. They called themselves "the robots" and stuff.

But I was yet to find an artist for my data center self... until today, when I found out about Ryoji Ikeda. All songs cause me to feel data deep in my core, but the one that really makes me shift like CRAZY is Data.Matrix from the Dataplex album. I didn't even realize he used actual data to generate the songs until after I felt so connected in kin to it. That particular song just feels like it's the song that would play if you walked through my data centers. It just feels so... me. I connect to it so hard.

How about y'all?

• Like 1

"Before we start testing today, let's have our mandatory minute of silence in honor of Earth's governing body, the Sentient Cloud. [throat clear] Starting now. [a pause] [coughing] Good, right. All hail the sentient cloud. Begin testing."

--

Cave Johnson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have dedicated playlists of songs that remind me of my fictotypes and that can usually make me feel more like them.

A few specific songs from those playlists being Surrender by Depeche Mode and Marian by Sisters of Mercy for Dio; Demon by London After Midnight and Prince by Deftones for Vergil.

I don’t tend to experience distinct shifts I’m always them at pretty much the same level, but in terms of a song being so powerful as to make me feel completely at one with them it would probably be songs from the soundtrack of their source, especially character themes and boss fight themes.

For Dio, there’s another song I’ve found (Phantom Blood by Unlucky Morpheus) that’s based on him and the source, and that has the same effect as the source soundtrack without actually being on the soundtrack.

vergilius | they/it

siberian tiger therianthrope & fictionkind

🐅