What's a movie a lot of people hate that you love?

Kinda random, but I thought it was a good idea.

What is a movie (or even multiple movies) many people hate, but you find yourself loving?

No shows of course.

If you want, you can rate the movie the person above your post shared, as long as you saw it.

For me, it's Home. Lots of people despise this movie, but me? No! I relate with the movie so much, specifically the main character Oh. Being so different from everyone else and feeling almost hated, but he ends up finding Tip, and their alike. That's what happened to me with Kinmunity. This website has people with similar experiences, identities, beliefs and feelings to me that in real life, I struggle to find. I also love the movie for its music, it's catchy man.. I don't understand why so many people hate the movie, the animation is fine (saying this as an animator myself) and same with the voice acting. The story is actually pretty creative. Maybe because of the humor? I don't know. It's a kids movie dude, it's probably gonna have bad or weird humor.

"i wanna go home.. I- i dont like this party... im allergic to people!"

-he/her-

OMG i loved Home!!

for me its The Last Unicorn, a really old kids movie I watched when I was little

Skips the petkin polymorph!! kit/kits/kitself ☆ it/its ♡ flutter/flutters/flutterself ☆ mew/mews/mewself ♡ dew/dews/dewself ☆ syl/sylv/sylvs/sylvself ♡ fey/fem/feir ☆ pup/pups/pupself ♡ bun/buns/bunself ☆ fluff/fluffs/fluffself ♡ nip/nips/nipself