Hawouuuu everyone

Hi ! I'm new here : D

Recently I (or my wolf side) showed the need to have a pack, so I found one here : )

My username is Moony and you can call me like that ! I also go by Lou, Cat', White or Onyx !

I'm a young French Therian, and I'm proud to be one. <3

Well so I'm a bisexual feminine-spectrum (she/they) wolf, maybe a werewolf, I didn't really figured out yet, and also a Coyote !

I strongly relate to wolves and also cats, but I'm not indentifying myself as a cat though, it happens to me not so often and only as a copylink.

I know I'm not human since...always ? I've always been indentifying as an animal, even if it took me time to figure it out.

I study ancient languages and mythology, I love art (drawing and 2D animation, I run my own youtube channel since 2019), sciences (zoology) and anything paranormal/magic/weird stuff : D)

I'm happy to find some people like me, because a wolf needs a pack, and a human needs company as well. <3

Hey Moony! This is actually the chit-chat subforum but I'm sure a mod is happy to move it to the Scent Rolling subforum!

Your studies are intriguing! What's your particular fascination for mythology in particular?

There's plenty of people here you can talk to! I'm not sure how wolf therians feel about having a pack of non-wolves but the option is here!

Ghost-Dragonkin | Snakehearted

I am immortal until proven otherwise.

I use tone tags!

Untitled_06-21-2022_06-58-38.gif

Hey !

Well I just grown with all these stories of gods, heroes, monsters, magic worlds etc. since I'm little

I am particularly intersted in Greek and Scandinave mythology (you know the northern countries like Norway, all the stuff with Asgard etc) and what all these symbols mean

Actually this is a language class, but we analyze and translate texts in which there is some mythology stuff (the Iliad for example) so yeah we learn Greek gods, all their family tree shit and stuff like that

I'm also interested in legends, fantastic beasts and creatures but that's a hobby !

Also I'm curious about all therians/otherkins but yeah, I'm still searching for a wolf pack, I didn't find one yet

(if anyone has some suggestions)

Welcome to the community, @Moony.

While this thread is a bit misplaced as @Jeb_CC observed, it is good to have oneself join us. There are a few packs around here but how active they are in the traditional "wolf community" sense, I cannot say - although that is perhaps a bit unsurprising. It might be best at this rate to create one down the line with the goals in mind after feeling out more of one's expression of being, as I recall some packs here having various ideas - as with many - as to what the idea of a pack is and what it means.

That said, do enjoy the time spent among Kinmunity.

Smilodon Populator

Welcome! As the others mentioned, this is the wrong chat section, but welcome anyway! I'm a shapeshifter that primarily takes on the form of a centipede & other insects, as well as cats. There aren't many packs here, but i'd reccomend looking for one in your local area or on discord. It's nice to meet you, I hope you have fun here!

This message has come to you from the Burrow!

(Any pronouns)

Hi ! I'm new here : D

Recently I (or my wolf side) showed the need to have a pack, so I found one here : )

My username is Moony and you can call me like that ! I also go by Lou, Cat', White or Onyx !

I'm a young French Therian, and I'm proud to be one. <3

Well so I'm a bisexual feminine-spectrum (she/they) wolf, maybe a werewolf, I didn't really figured out yet, and also a Coyote !

I strongly relate to wolves and also cats, but I'm not indentifying myself as a cat though, it happens to me not so often and only as a copylink.

I know I'm not human since...always ? I've always been indentifying as an animal, even if it took me time to figure it out.

I study ancient languages and mythology, I love art (drawing and 2D animation, I run my own youtube channel since 2019), sciences (zoology) and anything paranormal/magic/weird stuff : D)

I'm happy to find some people like me, because a wolf needs a pack, and a human needs company as well. <3

Oh, French. That's why you said that about English say democracy.

Well, hello. I'm Frank. I'm on here, off and on as need be. Make yourself welcome. It's a really nice place here. Everyone's pretty accepting.

BTW, I love ancient languages, myths, culture, etc. I took world history: ancient and ancient lit. as a fish and liked it. Plus, grew up with the stories (Percy Jackson 😋) and taking Latin as a kid fer years 😝 Reading ancient texts from Cicero and Caesar.

I have this belief that all stories have a common thread of truth, or in the very least teach us something. Cause they all have similarities. The flood stories present in almost every culture, for instance.

🛡️Frank Poddelka⚔️ Virs Fortes System

Frank - Protector/hero/warrior Arashilabar - Negotiator/friend Ulyssis - Immunes/soldier

Alex - Praetor/governor/strategist Luke - Senator/councillor