Making Kandi based On Kinmunity users.

I thought this was the most creative idea I've ever made, and I'm very proud of it.

Basically I make chokers, bracelets and rings based on users from this website. It can be inspired fron their personality or profile to their kintypes or kithtypes.

First up, a bracelet based on @Red-in-Tooth.

Turns out the file is to large (I'll edit this later with a resize) but it is a plain yellow necklace. I associate this color with wiseness and simpleness.

I would say he is very wise. He has made very high quality posts on the site so all kudos to him.

I'd say the simpleness represents his simple theriotype. A basic sabertooth cat.

Can't get over how proud I am of this. I got some ideas for my next one.

Edit:[ATTACH type=full" alt="20211103_231443.jpg]4575[/ATTACH]

[automerge]1635997174[/automerge]

Made another one pretty quickly!

This one is based on/for @Jeb_CC.

It's a sparkle dark blue color, and it's a necklace.

I often see monsters associated with the night, so I made this one out of representation of the nighttime or the dark. Pretty simple but neat.

Edited by Unstable_Day
  • Like 1

"i wanna go home.. I- i dont like this party... im allergic to people!"

-he/her-

Those are really cool! You should add pics of them that are in proper lighting so we can see them better :3

"Before we start testing today, let's have our mandatory minute of silence in honor of Earth's governing body, the Sentient Cloud. [throat clear] Starting now. [a pause] [coughing] Good, right. All hail the sentient cloud. Begin testing."

--

Cave Johnson

Ditto this!

What is 'Kandi'? I appreciate your work on these! These crafts can be so satisfying!

Kandi is basically bunch of chokers, necklaces, bracelets, and rings made from beads. Commonly plastic ones.

[automerge]1636029165[/automerge]

Those are really cool! You should add pics of them that are in proper lighting so we can see them better :3

Sorry but all my resize images websites aren't working. So you have to use your imagination.

-he/her-

First up, a bracelet based on @Red-in-Tooth.

Turns out the file is to large (I'll edit this later with a resize) but it is a plain yellow necklace. I associate this color with wiseness and simpleness.

I would say he is very wise. He has made very high quality posts on the site so all kudos to him.

I'd say the simpleness represents his simple theriotype. A basic sabertooth cat.

Rightfully proud one should be of this, [uSER=57559]@FoxyAnimations[/uSER]. The idea of simplicity and that it says so much with so little is significant to me too. I also find it no coincidence that "gold" and "yellow" are common recurring themes and colors, even ones ascribed to my aura and with similar themes, words, and thoughts.

It is appreciated that one chose me for this and had such kind, respectable words to present with it.

Smilodon Populator

Ditto this!

What is 'Kandi'? I appreciate your work on these! These crafts can be so satisfying!

Echoing what foxy said about this, kandi is something that is big in the rave scene. I know virtually nothing about it, but it’s generally considered more than just a cool bracelet. It usually has some special meaning. I think, anyway.

- panthera onca -

Echoing what foxy said about this, kandi is something that is big in the rave scene. I know virtually nothing about it, but it’s generally considered more than just a cool bracelet. It usually has some special meaning. I think, anyway.

I think your referring to the 'peace, love, unity, and respect' quote in our community. I'm pretty sure it's suppose to be special, so your correct, it's not all about our bracelets, chokers, rings and necklaces.

-he/her-

• 4 months later...

What is 'Kandi'?

Kandi is a type of beaded accessory in rave culture. Usually, kandi is made primarily of pony beads, and it can be pretty much anything. Bags, belts, chokers, bracelets - hell, I've seen kandi clothes before.

Kandi tends to be tradeable, especially in jewelry form, and there's a bunch of etiquette around trading that would take a long time to get into. Meanwhile, here's a picture of what kandi often looks like!

kandi@festival.jpg

• Like 1

cat person dogboy ???

:]

Guest Deleted member 56852

Sorry, but I don't do this anymore. I would if I could.

its alright!