PET THREAD!!!

I want to see your fuzzy, feathery, scaly, and slimy little BABIES show me ALL OF THEM and tell me their names and stuff about them[ATTACH type=full]4635[/ATTACH] This is Dino and she is a LOVELY SWEETHEART that will die if she doesn't get constant attention. I would kill people for her. She is my darling.

"Before we start testing today, let's have our mandatory minute of silence in honor of Earth's governing body, the Sentient Cloud. [throat clear] Starting now. [a pause] [coughing] Good, right. All hail the sentient cloud. Begin testing."

--

Cave Johnson

Files to large (I hate when that happens) but she's a gray female cat with yellow eyes. <3

She's very jumpy and shy/nervous but if you known her for long enough and gained enough trust, she'll be fine with you. And she loves attention and will claw at your hair if she doesn't get what food she wants XD. I love her, very foof.

We actually have some silly nicknames for her. Ashby, foofers, floofy. Eee

"everyone is dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.."

she/her

Files to large (I hate when that happens) but she's a gray female cat with yellow eyes. <3

She's very jumpy and shy/nervous but if you known her for long enough and gained enough trust, she'll be fine with you. And she loves attention and will claw at your hair if she doesn't get what food she wants XD. I love her, very foof.

We actually have some silly nicknames for her. Ashby, foofers, floofy. Eee

Please tell her I love her such a sweet babie 🥺

"Before we start testing today, let's have our mandatory minute of silence in honor of Earth's governing body, the Sentient Cloud. [throat clear] Starting now. [a pause] [coughing] Good, right. All hail the sentient cloud. Begin testing."

--

Cave Johnson

Exactly!!

I'll def tell her this weekend (she's at my fathers house and I'll be seeing him)

If you're on the Kinmunity discord message me a picture of her. I have the same name on there as I do on here I want to see her 🥺

--

Cave Johnson

If you're on the Kinmunity discord message me a picture of her. I have the same name on there as I do on here I want to see her 🥺

I would love to but can't for two reasons.

1: I do not have Discord at the current moment.

2: all (yes, all) my past Discord accounts were dedicated to Piggy stuff. Specifically roleplaying. And I want it to stay that way, so I would not join the KM discord server, and I probably wouldn't interact with anyone from the server.

Sorry! If I find a good resize image website I'll try and share.

"everyone is dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.."

she/her

I love these threads. I adore your cat, Data Center!

This is Olive. She was a shelter kitten with an abusive mother (that happens!). I wasn't expecting to adopt her but I felt an abnormally deep empathy for her. At first she was very distant, hissy, wouldn't let you touch her. Took a month of patience and TLC but she has turned into a very lovely and rambunctious girl. I'm glad she could grow up in a safe home with me.

image26.jpg?v=62fb60ea

And this is Champas (Sham-pahs, like champagne). I adopted him from my parents who moved interstate. He has some neurological issues and was recently diagnosed with Epilepsy but I'll gladly do whatever I can to make him as comfortable as possible. He unfortunately needs to live off of meds otherwise he starts having seizures. But with the care he's currently getting, you wouldn't even know he has neuro issues!

image27.jpg?v=62fb60ea

Ghost-Dragonkin | Snakehearted

I am immortal until proven otherwise.

I use tone tags!

Untitled_06-21-2022_06-58-38.gif

Guest Deleted member 57549

Ok, I raise the bet to three cats.

Nicole and Phoebe.

[ATTACH type=full" width="431px" alt="nicoleandphoebe.jpeg]4640[/ATTACH]

And Teo.

[ATTACH type=full" width="433px" alt="teo.jpeg]4641[/ATTACH]

Nicole was found by my mom inside a car motor being few days old

and Phoebe was abandoned.

Teo was found as a kitty with his spine broken in a wasteland.

We adopted Phoebe and Teo so Nicole could have some cat company.

The three are really loving! We don't have many situations that people have with cats,

for example we can touch their bellies or their paws without fear to be biten or scratched.

We have other problems instead, like Teo's poop everywhere when he loses his diaper

or Nicole not letting me sleep cause she wants cuddles.

Oh, and they fucking love eating flies but they won't even try to catch the mosquitos. I am highly disappointed.

Ok, I raise the bet to three cats.

That is endearing.

Amazing that your mother found that kitten in the car. Many do not find them until it's too late...

I'm curious as to how you handle day to day life with Teo. What kind of challenges do you face? Teo looks gorgeous.

I use tone tags!

Guest Deleted member 57549

That is endearing.

Amazing that your mother found that kitten in the car. Many do not find them until it's too late...

I'm curious as to how you handle day to day life with Teo. What kind of challenges do you face? Teo looks gorgeous.

Thank you, Olive and Champas are extremely cute too! 💚

My mom was actually looking for Nicole's brother who was crying inside the car.

She never could find him but she found Nicole instead.

The problem with Teo is that diapers are too big for him,

so we are still trying to find a system that works to keep them in their place.

And he is constantly dragging his body, so he can get wounds in parts of his body that are touching the ground.

Wheelchair doesn't seem an option cause he has never walked or used his back legs, so it's too alien for him.

Besides that, he has a pretty normal cat life. 😊

And he's fucking fast, you would never imagine how quick he can run! I guess two legs less make them more aerodynamic.

Thank you, Olive and Champas are extremely cute too! 💚

My mom was actually looking for Nicole's brother who was crying inside the car.

She never could find him but she found Nicole instead.

The problem with Teo is that diapers are too big for him,

so we are still trying to find a system that works to keep them in their place.

And he is constantly dragging his body, so he can get wounds in parts of his body that are touching the ground.

Wheelchair doesn't seem an option cause he has never walked or used his back legs, so it's too alien for him.

Besides that, he has a pretty normal cat life. 😊

And he's fucking fast, you would never imagine how quick he can run! I guess two legs less make them more aerodynamic.

That's really insightful. It's really awesome that you're giving him a great chance at life! Most animals will easily adapt to the situation they're in, and it can really surprise!

For my own addition... I finally caught my plushie-grabbers on security footage. Every now and then I wake up to a plushie having moved from the plushie couch to the foot of my bed.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="1636664886286.png]4647[/ATTACH]

Suspect #1 lol, Carrying my crocodile plushie, which I of course found at the foot of my bed this morning. What a darling.

I use tone tags!