favorite jewelry/accessories thread

idk if its just me but certain jewelry just makes me feel soo euphoric

for me its mainly kandi bracelets, and a more recent discovery, retro-tech jewelry!

image.webp?t=c_limit%2Cdpr_1%2Ch_617%2Cw_1366&url=https%3A%2F%2Fpadlet-uploads.storage.googleapis.com%2F1380505784%2F386139a26c3aa2146d68304c0309d246%2Fimage.png its just!! SOOO PWETTY!!

i also really like crystal necklaces. i have a labradorite heart-shaped necklace and I love it (its my protection talisman)

Skips the petkin polymorph!! kit/kits/kitself ☆ it/its ♡ flutter/flutters/flutterself ☆ mew/mews/mewself ♡ dew/dews/dewself ☆ syl/sylv/sylvs/sylvself ♡ fey/fem/feir ☆ pup/pups/pupself ♡ bun/buns/bunself ☆ fluff/fluffs/fluffself ♡ nip/nips/nipself

I personally do not like wearing any jewelry or accessories of any kind, but I am a sucker for the shiny stuff. I love anything translucent that reflects light. If I do get my hands on some jewelry, it is for the stones and glass. No plastic, it does not keep it's luster for long.

I personally do not like wearing any jewelry or accessories of any kind, but I am a sucker for the shiny stuff. I love anything translucent that reflects light. If I do get my hands on some jewelry, it is for the stones and glass. No plastic, it does not keep it's luster for long.

i'm also a little goblin for shiny stuff

i have a hoard of crystals and jewelry and old coins lol

Skips the petkin polymorph!! kit/kits/kitself ☆ it/its ♡ flutter/flutters/flutterself ☆ mew/mews/mewself ♡ dew/dews/dewself ☆ syl/sylv/sylvs/sylvself ♡ fey/fem/feir ☆ pup/pups/pupself ♡ bun/buns/bunself ☆ fluff/fluffs/fluffself ♡ nip/nips/nipself

Would my dino mask count?

[ATTACH type=full" alt="20211114_130112 (1).jpg]4691[/ATTACH]

yeah, and it looks pretty darn cool!

idk if its just me but certain jewelry just makes me feel soo euphoric

for me its mainly kandi bracelets, and a more recent discovery, retro-tech jewelry!

image.webp?t=c_limit%2Cdpr_1%2Ch_617%2Cw_1366&url=https%3A%2F%2Fpadlet-uploads.storage.googleapis.com%2F1380505784%2F386139a26c3aa2146d68304c0309d246%2Fimage.png its just!! SOOO PWETTY!!

i also really like crystal necklaces. i have a labradorite heart-shaped necklace and I love it (its my protection talisman)

REMIND ME TO SHOW YOU MY COLLECTION OF EXACTLY THIS WHEN I GET HOME OMG

CHECK OUT CHIPSCAPES I GET ALL MY STUFF FROM THEM

[automerge]1637172358[/automerge]

[ATTACH type=full]4692[/ATTACH]

I'm in class right now but look at what I'm wearing!

• Like 1

"Before we start testing today, let's have our mandatory minute of silence in honor of Earth's governing body, the Sentient Cloud. [throat clear] Starting now. [a pause] [coughing] Good, right. All hail the sentient cloud. Begin testing."

--

Cave Johnson

REMIND ME TO SHOW YOU MY COLLECTION OF EXACTLY THIS WHEN I GET HOME OMG

CHECK OUT CHIPSCAPES I GET ALL MY STUFF FROM THEM

[automerge]1637172358[/automerge]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="20211117_130526.jpg]4692[/ATTACH]

I'm in class right now but look at what I'm wearing!

OMG ITS LOVELY!!!

When I get home I will show you my whole collection!

[ATTACH type=full]4693[/ATTACH]

I bought this from them too! It's a part of a FUCKING REAL IBM 360

"Before we start testing today, let's have our mandatory minute of silence in honor of Earth's governing body, the Sentient Cloud. [throat clear] Starting now. [a pause] [coughing] Good, right. All hail the sentient cloud. Begin testing."

--

Cave Johnson

When I get home I will show you my whole collection!

[ATTACH type=full" alt="20211114_234151_50.jpg]4693[/ATTACH]

I bought this from them too! It's a part of a FUCKING REAL IBM 360

OMG KJIHYUGTFRDESDTFG

im simping lol

Right? I've probably spent like $400 at their booth in the 3 years (last year didn't happen) that I've gone to Maker Faire.

You should really check out if there's a Maker Faire in your local area! I think you'd absolutely spaz out in a nerdy frenzy if you went to one.

--

Cave Johnson

Right? I've probably spent like $400 at their booth in the 3 years (last year didn't happen) that I've gone to Maker Faire.

You should really check out if there's a Maker Faire in your local area! I think you'd absolutely spaz out in a nerdy frenzy if you went to one.

I absolutely second this, it’s been awhile since I’ve been to one but they’re great events!

I absolutely second this, it’s been awhile since I’ve been to one but they’re great events!

I always volunteer for mine all through the year for our tabling events and screen printing the shirts and all sorts of the preparation of the event!

--

Cave Johnson

Realized I never posted about what kind of jewelry I tend to wear. I like gems and stones a lot, and I have a couple necklaces and bracelets with them. I also like jewelry related to whatever fictional story I’m immersed in at the moment. I’ve also got a guitar string bracelet I wear on occasion, but not very often. I’ve also always wanted to try making kandi but have never gotten around to it unfortunately.
  • Like 1