Images/files of your kintypes, theriotypes, fictotypes, kithtypes and/or linktypes.

Title is self explanatory.

Blood TW for spoiler images.

[ATTACH type=full]4824[/ATTACH]

[iSPOILER][ATTACH type=full]4825[/ATTACH][/iSPOILER]

[ATTACH type=full]4826[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full]4827[/ATTACH]

[iSPOILER][ATTACH type=full]4828[/ATTACH][/iSPOILER]

[ATTACH type=full]4829[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full]4830[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full]4831[/ATTACH]

Foxy, Bunny- fictotypes/kintypes

Doggy, Mousy, Zizzy, Penny: linktypes

• Like 1

"everyone is dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.."

she/her

Murdoc:

Closest picture I can find. Stuart drew me, but hasn't taken pictures of it yet... His art is really good. I cannot draw.

[ATTACH type=full]4835[/ATTACH]

I'm probably animal hearted with ravens.

[ATTACH type=full]4836[/ATTACH]

Stuart:

This is the best picture I've found. The gorillaz art style isn't bad, but it makes it feel off.

[ATTACH type=full" width="155px]4837[/ATTACH]

I'm angelkin, but I don't have any pictures for that. So just imagine the other picture I posted with big owl wings. That's what I look like in our headspace.

I'm barn owl hearted. It relates to my angel kintype. I feel particularly attached to British barn owls. I feel like I lived as one, but I don't think it is a theriotype. There is one picture that makes me go :0, but I don't have it on here.

[ATTACH type=full]4839[/ATTACH]

This is close, but it needs a full light brown ring around the facial disk. It would be faint, but it would be there. Male british barn owls usually don't have that, which is a part of why it is hard to find accurate pictures.

The resemblance we have to our heart types is interesting.

Stuart (2D) and Murdoc

We're plural and fictionkind.

he/him

Kintypes: Laura La Mer, ribbon jointed doll (not easy to find images of this, below is the best that turned up)

[ATTACH type=full" width="305px" alt="lcs.png]4840[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" width="304px" alt="wooden doll icon rouge.png]4847[/ATTACH]

Hearttypes: rabbit, crocs, deer

[ATTACH type=full" width="301px" alt="bunny.png]4841[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" width="302px" alt="croccies.png]4842[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" width="301px" alt="deer.png]4843[/ATTACH]

Synpaths: Ruby Kurosawa, Yase

[ATTACH type=full" width="300px" alt="shoppingcrop.png]4844[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" width="300px" alt="yase icon 01.png]4846[/ATTACH]

Linktype: Hana Nono

[ATTACH type=full" alt="tumblr_6ffea7ed6b4a7da749a1c764373a0251_86637388_400.jpg]4845[/ATTACH]

"Wholly wounded, I imitate, I take shape."

polymorphic

• 1 month later...

[ATTACH type=full" width="331px]5057[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" width="329px]5058[/ATTACH] this is how i look in the innerspace :3 -🌟

but here are pictures of my past lives/kintypes

[ATTACH type=full" width="294px]5059[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" width="326px]5060[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" width="234px]5061[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" width="164px]5062[/ATTACH]

Skips the petkin polymorph!! kit/kits/kitself ☆ it/its ♡ flutter/flutters/flutterself ☆ mew/mews/mewself ♡ dew/dews/dewself ☆ syl/sylv/sylvs/sylvself ♡ fey/fem/feir ☆ pup/pups/pupself ♡ bun/buns/bunself ☆ fluff/fluffs/fluffself ♡ nip/nips/nipself

[ATTACH type=full" width="223px" alt="azrael.jpg]5066[/ATTACH]

This is pretty close to my draconic form.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="nukpana.jpg]5067[/ATTACH]

This is something i drew of my demonic form. This is the form i took most often.

[ATTACH type=full" width="242px" alt="lore.jpg]5068[/ATTACH]

My nixieself was a shapeshifter, and this is one of the common forms i took. I couldn't find anything for my humanoid form, so I got this.

[ATTACH type=full" width="257px" alt="Kipo.jpg]5069[/ATTACH]

This is my fictotype, Kipo. I love this image because it shows my human form and my jaguar form in the shadow.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="kitten.jpeg]5070[/ATTACH]

One of my copinglinks, a black kitten who's called Pepper or Pip.

[ATTACH type=full" width="290px]5071[/ATTACH]

My other copinglink, a fox kit called Kettu or Ket.

Edited by Winter'sTouch

Echo or Axe (hy/it/fey + neopronouns:

https://en.pronouns.page/@WintersTouch) and Apophis (she/fey)

Demon, Nøkk, Dragon, Kipo, African Wild Dog. Leucistic Hognose Snake Daemon.

[ATTACH type=full" width="248px]5102[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" width="398px]5103[/ATTACH] here's my current innerspace form, a sort of combination of my kintypes (excluding the tech ones) art is by me :3 -🌟
  • Like 1
Skips the petkin polymorph!! kit/kits/kitself ☆ it/its ♡ flutter/flutters/flutterself ☆ mew/mews/mewself ♡ dew/dews/dewself ☆ syl/sylv/sylvs/sylvself ♡ fey/fem/feir ☆ pup/pups/pupself ♡ bun/buns/bunself ☆ fluff/fluffs/fluffself ♡ nip/nips/nipself

• 4 weeks later...

whiteboard fox i did with my s/o, different variations of me, i think the one she did was me infected and the one i did was non infected bc i hate drawing infected eyes in whiteboard fox

[ATTACH type=full" alt="dd1c8d61142568900c097ee7d54258aa.jpg]5128[/ATTACH]

Dang it just take a very accurate ref sheet thing

(Art not by me but i couldnt find the owner so I'll try)

Whiteboard

|

|

|

|

|

V

[ATTACH type=full]5127[/ATTACH]

"everyone is dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.."

she/her

• 1 month later...

I'm not going to send any images here since A) Large Image Files and B) possible Body Horror Warning. However, I'll link some images below that I resonate with since I know for a fact that I'd look like some sorta Azatoth-esk entity if it was possible to physically shift (alas, it is impossible lmao)

Ref 01 Ref 02 Ref 03 Ref 04

Absolutely brilliant. Like what??

[automerge]1649994836[/automerge]

I’ve not thought much about it, but I think my kith type is the octopus

Edited by hopelesswanderer
  • Like 1

You’ll be interacting with Milo, the host. We are an endogenic system made up of five folks and go by Ozymandias. Neurodivergent, queer and our host is partnered.

https://eternalwanderer.carrd.co/