Goals for 2022

Since the year is still young, I thought it would be cool to make a thread dedicated to goals for 2022. This thread can also be used as a reflection on the past year, 2021.

2021 didn't exactly pan out the way I had hopped, but in other ways it was a blessing. I found my spiritual path, did a lot of shadow work, and grew a lot as a person and as a soul.

As for me:

2021 didn't exactly pan out the way I had hopped, but in other ways it was a blessing. I found my spiritual path, did a lot of shadow work, and grew a lot as a person and as a soul.

Identity-wise 2021 had been confusing, however my ninetails identity has stuck with me and I feel I really found a piece of myself there, being that it has stayed strong for over a year.

As for 2022, I hope to find more stability in life. Maybe get a job and have my own income. I might also be moving to New Hampshire so I hope that goes smoothly. I also hope to be more confident in myself any abilities!

- Corey

I don't have any specific plans, because I just stick to my "sort of comfort zone" in life because its perfect and all I need.

I'm gonna start watching piggy memes more often because of their nostalgic feel, also, I'm gonna watch more content creators I use to watch a lot in 2020.

• Like 1

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

I suck at New Year's resolutions so I'm a bit hesitant to make them. It's well good and all to say I'll do something but doing it is a different story and not something I can really predict a year ahead.

Ideally I would like to exercise more but that depends on my energy levels.

• Like 1

Ghost-Dragonkin | Snakehearted

I am immortal until proven otherwise.

I use tone tags!

Untitled_06-21-2022_06-58-38.gif

I don't make any broad mission resolutions, so I guess a generic one that's very reasonable will work. Don't fail any classes / Pass all my classes. A more ambitious one would be get at least a B in all my classes.
  • Like 1

"Before we start testing today, let's have our mandatory minute of silence in honor of Earth's governing body, the Sentient Cloud. [throat clear] Starting now. [a pause] [coughing] Good, right. All hail the sentient cloud. Begin testing."

--

Cave Johnson

• Study and take either the N5 (easiest) or N4 (beginner level) of the Japanese language proficiency test.

• Get my mental health issues under control.

• Take the SAT and Practice ACT.

• Continue expanding my fiction kin soul knowledge by watching more vampire knight, reading fanfic, whatever I can to gain memories and insight into my past life.

• Like 1

Miles Edgeworth-Main spiritual kin. (Ace Attorney)

Zero Kiryu-Coping kin/C'linker. (Vampire knight)

Excuse my username, Phoenix Wright.

* Continue our progress with loosing a little weight. We started in August and despite the holidays, we've lost about 15 pounds thus far which is already a win for us.

* Get on testosterone? We held off last year because of COVID-19 and not wanting to go anywhere near a medical facility, but with that not going away anytime soon, onward with our transition.

* As always read/listen to at least 60 books this year.

* At least get a few updates done on a few of our history ebooks/documents.

- Sky Singer (he/him, red-tailed hawk)

• Like 1

As one who does not make resolutions of any variety each year, these goals are more just continuations and evolutions of those prior but the time has come at last for a number of them.

• Spend more time in meditative solace and in added time as a hermit so as to be in isolation.
  • Continue my esoteric, religious, spiritual, and theological private studies, with a focus in application.
  • Achieve two supplementary degrees to further my formal education in realms I am interested in.
  • Complete my doctoral degree, time and situation permitting, in my previous path.
  • Engage in further service as conservationist and wildlife education with the public.
  • Add the traditional khukuri blade to my worn collection in honor of a companion who carried one themselves.
  • Receive another tattoo, this time one to further illustrate progress in the journey of life and having accomplished several life goals in the year prior.

Smilodon Populator

As one who does not make resolutions of any variety each year, these goals are more just continuations and evolutions of those prior but the time has come at last for a number of them.

• Spend more time in meditative solace and in added time as a hermit so as to be in isolation.
  • Continue my esoteric, religious, spiritual, and theological private studies, with a focus in application.
  • Achieve two supplementary degrees to further my formal education in realms I am interested in.
  • Complete my doctoral degree, time and situation permitting, in my previous path.
  • Engage in further service as conservationist and wildlife education with the public.
  • Add the traditional khukuri blade to my worn collection in honor of a companion who carried one themselves.
  • Receive another tattoo, this time one to further illustrate progress in the journey of life and having accomplished several life goals in the year prior.

You're an absolute inspiration, I just want you to know that.

Reminds me too, I wouldn't mind getting another tattoo this year. Either add another snake to my arm or add the Otherkin+Therian symbol to my body somewhere. Whilst it is personal, I would want it to be seen by others. It would show a part of me that I cannot possibly express in human culture, something that indirectly tells the world that this body is not my preference.

• Like 1

Ghost-Dragonkin | Snakehearted

I am immortal until proven otherwise.

I use tone tags!

Untitled_06-21-2022_06-58-38.gif

It is an absolute honor to hear it so, @Jeb_CC. In no small way do I try to live my life as an example in the hopes that others can try to reach the places they are looking for too.

So it goes, my intent to add yet another tattoo is of the exact same note as the kind oneself has described, as I have wished to demonstrate through symbolism more of who I am; something deeply personal and specific. An element which speaks loudly yet without words and whose content is intimately relevant to my path in life.

Smilodon Populator

I have a shiz ton of projects to work on, so, I'm gonna try and do more if them this year. I have a scratch account now (Crazy_Day) where I will do Days union and Piggy stuff.

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her