Conceptkin Symbol

I'm probably definitely tooting my own horn here. But since it doesn't already exist and I can't find any other version, perhaps we could add my Conceptkin symbol to our list of symbols? https://www.kinmunity.com/threads/conceptkin-symbol.3785/

If it's easier I can modify it to look like the standard formatting we have already. No idea what colour to choose though.

I figure having at least something is fine since we can always change it later if we find a better symbol? I think, I'm not sure how the infrastructure of the shop works.

Ghost-Dragonkin | Snakehearted

I am immortal until proven otherwise.

I use tone tags!

Untitled_06-21-2022_06-58-38.gif

I second this, as a conceptkin myself. I doubt having an objectkin/techkin symbol would really be that effective, since AFAIK I'm like one of maybe 3 of them total that use the site, but I think I've seen a few conceptkin around. I'd definitely make use of it.

"Before we start testing today, let's have our mandatory minute of silence in honor of Earth's governing body, the Sentient Cloud. [throat clear] Starting now. [a pause] [coughing] Good, right. All hail the sentient cloud. Begin testing."

--

Cave Johnson

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Quick question, what is Conceptkin?

Conceptkin are those who identify as a concept non-physically. For example, space.

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

Guest Deleted member 56852

Conceptkin are those who identify as a concept non-physically. For example, space.

oh! i might be conceptkin then-

oh! i might be conceptkin then-

Do as much research as possible then. I wish you the best of luck figuring it out!

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

I'm probably definitely tooting my own horn here. But since it doesn't already exist and I can't find any other version, perhaps we could add my Conceptkin symbol to our list of symbols? https://www.kinmunity.com/threads/conceptkin-symbol.3785/

If it's easier I can modify it to look like the standard formatting we have already. No idea what colour to choose though.

I figure having at least something is fine since we can always change it later if we find a better symbol? I think, I'm not sure how the infrastructure of the shop works.

We could probably do blue as a color, as pup doesn't think there's a blue badge, just blue-green.

[ATTACH type=full" width="279px]5301[/ATTACH] [ATTACH type=full" width="274px]5302[/ATTACH] perhaps one of these shades-🌟

• Like 1
Skips the petkin polymorph!! kit/kits/kitself ☆ it/its ♡ flutter/flutters/flutterself ☆ mew/mews/mewself ♡ dew/dews/dewself ☆ syl/sylv/sylvs/sylvself ♡ fey/fem/feir ☆ pup/pups/pupself ♡ bun/buns/bunself ☆ fluff/fluffs/fluffself ♡ nip/nips/nipself

We could probably do blue as a color, as pup doesn't think there's a blue badge, just blue-green.

[ATTACH type=full" width="279px" alt="1648043338474.png]5301[/ATTACH] [ATTACH type=full" width="274px" alt="1648043358534.png]5302[/ATTACH] perhaps one of these shades-🌟

That would look really nice!

Ghost-Dragonkin | Snakehearted

I am immortal until proven otherwise.

I use tone tags!

Untitled_06-21-2022_06-58-38.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I could try working on this this weekend, potentially sooner after work if I have time but don’t bet on it lol.

[automerge]1649618748[/automerge]

I got it made and was working on adding it to the shop but I've hit a snag. Gonna ask Naia for assistance but hopefully it'll be up and available soon.

Edited by Jethero

- panthera onca -

• 2 weeks later...