Your own profile is out to kill you, how screwed are you?

TIO wouldn't kill me. He'd try and manipulate me into joining the insolence because of how I felt after getting infected and locked in the cage. Even if I refused, he's still really powerful, and enough to do what he wants with some anthro fox. Maybe he would kill me off, but I doubt it. Either way, I am very screwed.

"i wanna go home.. I- i dont like this party... im allergic to people!"

-he/her-

Caracals don't normally want anything to do with people, but if one wanted to kill me, I'm 100% screwed.

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

If we're talking about me in my human form, it depends on how big that chibi dragon is... Oh, and since it's a chibi of me, does she have my dragon abilities of acid spitting and venomous bite? 'Cause if she does, even if she's only the size of a teacup, I'm kinda screwed unless I can trap her in some sort of earthenware vessel that the acid can't eat through.

Drakmanka the Black

Dragonkin

Plateosaurus Therian

I love the aesthetic of my profile so much, I think I'd just let it happen and die. If someone dresses up this way for an assassination, I'll take it. Just a shot to the head, I wouldn't even feel it.

Alternatively I'd beg if I could be a part of whatever organisation they're a part of that has them dressing up like that.

Ghost-Dragonkin | Snakehearted

I am immortal until proven otherwise.

I use tone tags!

Untitled_06-21-2022_06-58-38.gif

Guest Deleted member 56852
Tim would have been brainwashed to kill me, he'd never kill me if he does, im telling his father and brothers.

• 1 month later...
Those talons! That beak! It probably doesn't know the Mongolian hunting eagle go-for-the-eyes trick though. This would lead to a very unfun trip to a hospital at the very least. I should stay indoors.

Red Tailed Hawk Therian / Polymorph / Spirit Being / Anthro Hawk / Deitykin

Shard of Heru AKA Horus

I would 100% be dead. I've got three in me, two of which are great wyrm evil dragons >.>

::A Trio of kin:: Sibra (Female Anthro Husky), Zitha (Intersex Blue Dragoness), and Xaothi (Intersex Red Dragoness)

|

28, She/her, DMs open, Telegram open (@SibraHusky)

Some-*slaps*body once told me the world was gonna roll me.
  • Like 1

Radiant_Day Fictionkin, Yakko Fictionkin, canine hearted, feline hearted, Red Panda Therian, Clink of Po,:atal Error Sans, P!Tord, Michaelangelo from ROTTMNT

They/it/him

Pansexual, genderfluid, demisexual

I'm probably dead. I do know a bit about handling dogs, including dealing with aggression. However, this is not a domestic dog, so while some of the same things apply, not nearly all of them do, and it's not likely I'll remember which don't quickly enough. And if it's deadset on killing me... There was a time in my life, back when I was still dancing pointe and in marching band with an instrument that weighed about 40% of my body weight, where I might have stood a chance. I was many fewer years removed from what martial arts training I did have and had learned how to channel the same skills and movements I would use in dance into self defense. Plus I was ridiculously strong for my size. But at this point in my life, I'm out of shape, out of practice, and need to work on regaining strength after extensive unintended weight loss. Plus wolves are much bigger in person than you would think based on their measurements, and they're very strong.

Rowan

Wolf Therian | Gryphonkin | Kitsunekin | Crowkith | Ravenkith | Red-Tailed Hawk-kith

They/Them :nerd: Xe/Xir

I'd be pretty evenly matched. I'd just have to out think myself. The winner would be decided by who can use toon logic the quickest and most efficient way. However, assuming combat is avoidable, I could figure the duplicate me's reasoning and help him out
Julius the cat , the eldest Disney toon

i think i'd go out unscathed! it's just my fursona! and he's like rlly small i'd like to think! : ) i'm not good at fighting so it would just be a v anticlimactic slap-fight.
  • Like 1

ghoul - he/him + he/she alt - 18

ghoulway.carrd.co

A drawing of 3 of my types. Not my other one since its a literal media.

Their all really strong and aggressive, they could kill me so easily, in a blink of an eye : ' D

"i wanna go home.. I- i dont like this party... im allergic to people!"

-he/her-