Choco Loco

I'm not very good at picking favourite foods... my simple animal mind just goes "FOOD, EAT FOOD" and that's about it. xD 

So yeah I'm not fussy! I like all the chocolate. All of it. Fancy chocolate is awesome, but I'll honestly eat cheap crappy chocolate too if someone offers me it. As for milk, white or dark, I love them all. Equally. They're all good in different ways!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MariaTheFictionkin

I like most types of chocolate and originally my favorite was milk chocolate, but I love dark chocolate more. I prefer its richness.

I love all types of chocolates~ But just not with liquor in it, not of fan of bitterness like that coming into the mix of it ;w;

Current mood:[ATTACH]703[/ATTACH]

I like the 80 - 99% extra, extra dark chocolate and often none because I do not have to have it.

I don't like the taste of sweet stuff ^^;

Crow [celestial warrior & keeper] | | Lhyr [wolf-demon] | | Reaper [grim reaper]

they/them, agender | | he/him, male | | he/him, male

Currently fronting : Crow

It is not always black and white. Some beings are in between. Some seem nice but harm you from behind and others look evil but are loyal friends.

Dark chocolate is the best in my opinion. It's the only chocolate I can really handle as my body doesn't like sweet things all too much, but besides that it tastes amazing. The darker, the better.

I much prefer milk chocolate over dark chocolate. I used to love white chocolate but lately I have to be in a certain mood to want to have it.

Veleno | Bombay Cat | Slytherin | British Columbian Wolf

Bliss | Phoenix | Sage Stella Anna Viviana | Sin Merlin | Cyra Rias | Ava | Raven

"The darkest souls are not those which choose to live within the hell of the abyss, but those who choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." -Dr. Samuel Loomis 

I can eat milk chocolate the most. White is great as a hot chocolate, but I find that it taste funny eating a whole bar (too buttery?..). Dark used to be my favorite and is still close to being my favorite. Once I distinguish the different grades of it that is.

Timber wolf therian-- Zhuardarian changeling-- horse hearted

~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, losing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

I like a variety. I think if I eat the same kind all the time it will lose some of its specialness. Truffles may be my favorite, and once at a chocolate festival I tasted a chocolate truffle with chili. It was awesome. My daughter didn't like hers so I had extra. @Amber chili in chocolate is definitely a valid choice if balanced well. If you like hot chocolate with cinnamon, a small hint of chili makes the cinnamon stronger. I love coca nibs, and chocolate covered espresso beans. I used to dump a spoon of unsweetened cocoa powder along with sugar into my coffee and that was good.

Milk and dark are both good. I enjoy white too, but not quite as much. 

Red Tailed Hawk Therian / Polymorph / Spirit Being / Anthro Hawk / Deitykin

Shard of Heru AKA Horus

• 2 years later...
I love every kind of chocolate except the overly sugary kind of milk chocolate that they use to make cheap Easter bunnies and Santas. That stuff is nasty, even for a sugar junkie like myself.

"Wholly wounded, I imitate, I take shape."

polymorphic

Milk chocolate and white is damn good. Dark, not my preference. When I want to eat something sweet it better be sweet.

Some favourites..

Lindt white chocolate is to die for, it melts in your mouth.

Cadbury Easter chocolate is incredible, I don't know why their Easter chocolate tastes different but it does.

And Guylian seashell chocolate is way too sweet but a little nibble every now and then is mmf, so good.

Ghost-Dragonkin | Snakehearted

I am immortal until proven otherwise.

I use tone tags!

Untitled_06-21-2022_06-58-38.gif